Gravity Jason x Reader

Nothing to say except enjoy!

(Y/N)/ your pov

I skidded to a stop on my motorcycle. I parked my (Y/F/C), beauty in the Batcave and walked towards the showers. I had a quick shower and changed out of my
(Y/SH/N) suit and into sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I stopped by my room and grabbed my book.

I went into the living room and flopped onto the couch, exhausted from patrol. I got comfortable on my stomach with my legs stretched out along the big black couch. I began reading (Y/F/B) (your favourite book) (or it could be the one you're reading in spare time I dunno do what you wish). I was absorbed into it when I heard someone come up behind me.

"Hey Jaybird!" I exclaimed, not looking at him. "Hey (N/N)! How was patrol?" He asked sipping on a water bottle. "Good, but exhausting." I replied. He walked over to the couch and grabbed the remote. Then he started smirking. "What? What's going on in your head now?" I sighed.

Jason's pov

Suddenly I got an idea. I started smirking. "What? What's going on in your head now?" (Y/N) questioned me. I sat down on her back. She gasped. She marked her page on her book and started thrashing around trying to push me off. "Jason!" She hollered. "Get off me!" She grunted. I laughed. "Oh no!" I gasped dramatically. "Gravity is increasing on me!" I sunk down onto her, pretty much crushing her. She groaned. She looked up at me, her head propped up on her hand. I smirked at her and turned on (Y/F/M).

"Get off you weigh, like, a ton." She said a smile plastered on her face.

"I'm hurt!" I said dramatically, putting a hand over my heart. She rolled her eyes. "Your heart is on the other side of your chest you idiot." I moved my hand and chuckled.

We stayed like that for awhile.

**1 hour later**

"Jason," She said. "Yes?" I asked. "I need to use the bathroom."

Sorry this was so short. Remember you can request stories and who it's with!