PSA PLEASE READ! YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Hello my bats. And to people who aren't my bats and that means all people. No matter your race, size, height, gender, sexuality, etc.

I'd like to take this time to make a public announcement.

It has come to my attention that there are many homophobic/ transphobic people on this app. So here's what I have to say to you.

Grow the f*ck up.

This is the 21st century not the middle ages or a time before that.

Society has changed. People are people no matter who they are.

Lesbians? Love em.

Gays? Love em.

Transgender? Love em.

Queer? Love em.

Non-binary? Love em.

Male to female? Love em.

Female to male? Love em.

Pansexuals? Love em.

Bisexuals? Love em.

Demisexuals? Love em.

Polysexuals? Love em.

Asexuals? Love em.

Genderfluid? Love em.

(I know there are many more but I'm still doing research, forgive meh!)

If you are apart of the LGBTQ+ community, whomever you are, I love you. People will say they don't because you're being who you are. F*ck those people. You deserve all the love in the world.

So many people LGBTQ+ people take their own lives each year because of people who can't get it through their thick boomer heads that this isn't the 90's anymore, drive them too do it.

It's not okay. It never will be and never was. People are all equal.

"
    ● 5,000 LGBTQ youth now take their lives each year with the number believed to be significantly higher if deliberate auto accidents and other precipitated events are counted.