Hey Brother Batboys x Sister Reader

A/N I love this song and this story doesn't exactly have a happy ending. To give you the basic plot, the world is ending. Song lyrics will be in bold.

Ages
Bruce:???
Dick: 23?
Jason:20?
You:18?
Tim:15?
Damian:12?

"Damian, Damian please don't cry!" I begged as Damian sobbed into my chest.

Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover

"We'll find the rest of them." I told him. I felt him nod. I picked him up and hugged him to my chest as he wrapped his legs around my waist and gripped the back of my suit. I ran around the burning streets of Gotham. Meteor remains were left everywhere, causing flames to light up the world. I looked up into the red sky. Everyone was now awaiting the last one that would end all.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Someone yelled.

Hey sister, know the water's deep but blood is thicker 

I turned to see Jason running towards us. I ran over to him with a still crying Damian. Jason looked at his brother in sadness. He ruffled Damian's hair. "Hey, hey buddy don't cry." He whispered.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do  

"Come on I'll take you to everyone else." He said, lifting Damian from my arms. We ran through the streets, dodging falling metal and wood from buildings. Leaping over fallen objects. After about 15 minutes of running, I saw Bruce's tall figure.

"Bruce!" I yelled (you're all suited up). He turned face me.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled not caring if anyone knew our secret identities now. We shared an embrace. Then Jason passed Damian to him. I wrapped Dick in a hug.

Hey brother, Do you still believe in one another?

"Hey (Y/N). Don't worry. It'll all be okay." He cooed as I let silent tears fall.

Hey sister, do you still believe in love? I wonder

I let go of him and nodded. Tim wrapped around me from behind. I turned and hugged him back.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you,

There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

What if I'm far from home?

Oh brother I will hear you call

What if I loose it all?

Oh sister I will help you hang on

Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you

There's nothing I wouldn't do

I let go of Tim and turned to Jason. He wrapped me up in a hug.

Hey brother, there's an endless road to rediscover

"I love you Jaybird." I whispered into my brother's ear. Jason hugged me back sobbing into my shoulder.

Hey sister, do you still believe in love? I wonder

We stood there crying into each other's shoulders. I felt someone hug my leg. I looked down to see Damian. I let go of Jason and sunk down to Damian's level. I wrapped my arms around Damian.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you

There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

"Hang on a minute guys. I want to go see something." I said pulling away. Bruce nodded.

"Please be back soon." He said. I nodded.

I ran off and up to the building tops. I stood a top of Wayne Enterprises. The first building I stood on when I became the vigilante, (Y/SH/N). At that time, it was dark with house lights on, illuminating the city. Now it was all red and brown. The city ruined. I opened my mouth.

"What if I'm far from home?" I sung softly. "Oh brother I will hear you call." I choked out. I looked up to see the meteor falling faster. I sprinted back to my family. I don't wanna loose them.

What if I loose it all?

Oh I sister I will help you hang on

We wrapped around each other as the meteor hit the ground.

"I love you guys." We all whispered.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you

There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

A/N okay well that's it for that one! Hope you liked it!