Sad Justice Dick x Reader

(A/N) this is when Dick is Robin and this is a Young Justice story. Warning: sad and has violence in it.

(Y/N)/ your pov

I struggled against my restrains. It was no use. The chains kept me to my chair and I couldn't get out. I looked over and saw Kid Flash and Robin being beat with a crowbar. Artimus grunted. The Joker walked over to her and shot her leg. She cried out in agony. KF glared.

"Leave her alone Joker!" He yelled. The Joker smirked.

"Oh don't play hero Zippy, you're just as helpless." He said motioning to KF's broken leg. I scowled. Robin did the same. Joker stepped closer to me.

Crap. I thought. He shot my shoulder and I grimaced in pain.

"Stop it!" Robin yelled. My eyes darted to him. Joker looked in his direction. No please leave him alone! I thought. "Leave them alone." I whispered. My voice was dry and could be barely heard. Joker grinned. He hit me with the crowbar and I cried out in pain.

"What did ya say girly?" He asked in s mocking voice.

"I said, leave them alone." I gasped. My statement gained me a punch in the chest. I spat out some spit mixed with blood.

"(Y/SH/N)!" Robin yelled.

Joker went through this routine over and over between the four of us. Eventually, when we were to weak to move, he unchained us from out chairs and we laid on the floor. I slowly helped Artimus over to Wally. I laid her head in his lap. Joker smirked.

"Aw! Love birds I see! Don't worry you'll be together forever once I'm done with you." He cackled. He checked a watch on his wrist.

"My my! It's been almost 6 hours and your team still hasn't come." He exclaimed. I gripped my bleeding side. My eyes widened. He noticed.

"So then you remember what I said if they don't come in 6 hours?" He asked flashing a wicked smile. We all glared. He stepped on Robin's leg and Robin let out a scream. "Oppsy! Sorry not sorry boy blunder!" He said. I glared. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Robin's chest. Robin's eyes squeezed shut. His mask was half off now, exposing a baby blue coloured eye. I groaned quietly. I shakily stood up.

"Say buh-bye to boy blunder!" He said he pulled the trigger. I jumped in front of Robin fell backwards. Artimus and Robin screamed. Wally shouted something I couldn't make out. My vision went black instantly.

I never got to tell them I love them.

Dicks pov

I screamed as a bullet contacted
(Y/N)'s chest where her heart was. She fell to the ground. I crawled over to her and put her head in my lap. Joker laughed.

"Oh boo hoo! The boy blunder lost his girlfriend!" He laughed. I looked away from everyone and stared at (Y/N)'s lifeless face. It was cut up and bruised. I held her close to my chest. The one I loved was gone and now I would never be able to tel her.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

Wally's pov

I was ready to obliterate the Joker. Robin cried as he held (Y/N)'s body in his arms.

"You worthless comedian you!" I screamed at him. I held Artimus in my good arm, the other broken lay at my side. He turned to look at me.

"You need to be taught some manners!"  He said he aimed his gun but it was lifted from his hand. Miss Martian's eyes glowed green. Superboy charged at him. Aqualad ran forward with him. Behind them, Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman and Flash ran in. They caught the Joker. Miss Martian walked towards us.

"PLEASE! HELP (Y/N)!" Artimus screamed. Miss Martian looked to her right. Robin was sobbing into (Y/N)'s chest. Wonderwoman cried out. Batman turned. Superman and Flash ran over to us. Superman picked me up and Flash picked up Artimus. I never let go of Artimus's hand. Batman stepped to Robin. Robin was a mess.

"Back to the mountain." Batman sad. I heard the sadness that laced his voice.

Sad I know but be in the look out for part 2!