Cookies Dick x Reader

Dick's pov

I was in the kitchen making (Y/N), my princess's favourite cookies. I popped another tray into the oven and set the timer. I began to prepare a second batch when I heard (Y/N) swing open our door.

"Hey princess!" I called. There was no answer. I frowned at this, and put down the cookie dough I was rolling out. Wandering into the living room I saw a beaten up (Y/N) sitting on the couch. I let out a gasp and ran to her side.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/N)! What happened?!" She looked at me with sad eyes.

"I was walking from my car to a coffee shop on my way home and I was dragged into an alley." She pushed a strand of her (Y/H/C) hair out of her face, revealing a deep cut. I grabbed the first aid kit and began to tend to her wounds and clean of some dirt on her face.

"Where were you?" She whispered. Guilt covered me in a blanket as I responded.

"I-i I don't know. I'm sorry princess!" I hugged her and she hugged back. I felt her playing with my dark black hair. I smiled.

"Are you gonna get those cookies?" She asked. I sat up and heard the timer going off.

"Oh shoot! Hang on a sec princess!" I replied as I threw myself over the couch. I ran to the oven and thankfully, they weren't burnt. I put a couple on a plate and grabbed a glass of (Y/F/D).

Being careful not to spill the drink or cookies, I sat on the couch and offered them to (Y/N). She smiled as she grabbed a cookie.

"Apology excepted." She stated as I grinned at her. I turned on (Y/F/M) and we sat there snuggled on the couch eating cookies.

So this one was a bit weird and random but I got the idea when I was eating cookies.