Hockey (Batboys x Reader)

Warning word ass is used.

(Y/N)/ your pov

Skating across the ice, I handled my stick, knocking the puck from side to side. I took a slap shot, landing the puck in the right corner of the net. I grinned. I skated back for another puck and repeated the action getting in every goal, seven times.

I heard clapping. "You should wear a helmet, (Y/N)." I pivoted on the ice and saw Todd in the stands, watching me. "It's safer that way." I rolled my eyes. He chucked a puck at me and I caught it. "Since when do you care about safety?" I questioned him. He shrugged making his way down to the ice. I skated over to the seating box and drank some water. He stood there smirking.

"What Todd?" I asked. "Well if you're so passionate about this sport and you're not half bad..." I snorted. "Like you're any better." I shot at him grinning. He ignored me and continued.

"You should join a team." My grin faded. "Trust me I've tried but no one wants a girl on their team. They won't even let me try out." Jason threw back his head. "Talk about sexist." "No kidding..." we stood there in silence for a minute till I broke it.

"Drake, Grayson, Wayne you can get down from the roof now." I said not even looking up. The boys jumped down, not questioning how I knew.

I skated away and began to collect the pucks, using my stick to guide them. The boys watched in amusement, at my stick handling. One I finished, I skated back over to them and sprayed them with snow from my stop. "Uhg! Are you kidding me (Y/N)!" Drake cried out. "Nope!" I smirked. Jason and Damian groaned.

Dick changed the subject. "So from watching you, you're pretty good at hockey!" Thank goddess it was cold and my rosey cheeks hid my blush from the complement. "Yeah! You should play on a team if the person you tried out for wasn't a sexist little piece of-" Tim was cut off by Grayson slapping him on the back. "Timothy Drake! Language!" Jason chuckled. "-tt-" Damian scoffed.

We turned to look at him. But not me I was cleaning off my stick. "What's that for?" I asked him, glaring. "-tt- oh nothing just that I could beat you anytime at this stupid sport."

"Okay listen here Batboy!" I exclaimed, grabbing his shirt in my hockey glove pulling his face close. "One, hockey is NOT a 'stupid sport'. Two, is that a challenge? Because if it is I gladly except!" Damian huffed as I shoved him away. "It is." He stated. "Alright then! Get ready to have your ass kicked." I snickered. Damian scoffed again. "Likely story!" He said.

"Oh God!" Jason said rubbing his temples. "This isn't going to end well." Tim finished. I pointed to a change room. "There's some gear in there." I said to Damian. I skated off to warm up. "Wonderful, just wonderful!" Dick said throwing his hands up in the air. I grinned. This is going to be fun! I thought.