Flames Tim x Reader

The image there is your outfit. (Minus the book and bag) hair down.

(Y/N)/ your pov

I've hated fire all my life. The thought the burning hot flames made me break out in a cold sweat. The way it danced so gracefully and beautiful as if it would do no harm, but could kill and destroy in minutes scared me. I had lost much to the fire. My happiness. My loving side. My family. My name is
(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Also known as
(Y/SH/N). But enough about me. Back to reality.

My body tensed as I stared at the burning orange and red flames. They spread up the sides, front, and back of a building. I took a breath in. Ashes decorated my already black suit. I had come out of the burning mess with a few people. I decided against my fears to back in and do one last check.

I lightly stepped around the flames checking the building. When it seemed as though there was no one left. I saw a figure on the ground. I ran over and as I neared I saw them, they were non other than, Robin. I had done my research and hacking and found out his identity as Tim Drake, a boy in my class. I bent down to him as a beam fell down near us. I held in a scream. I shook his shoulders lightly.

"Robin! Are you awake?" He groaned and looked up.

"Yeah I'm-" he coughed because of the smoke. "Im awake. My leg's stuck though and I lost Batman on my way out." I looked down to my right and sure enough his leg was trapped under a heavy crate that was catching fire quickly.

Using all my strength I had left, I shoved the crate off his leg. It knocked into a mean that started to fall near us. I knelt down over him so the beam wouldn't fall onto him.

I screamed as a burning beam fell on my back. I shoved it off. It had burnt through my jacket so it was just sleeves and left a hole in my shirt. Robin's Eyes seemed to widen behind his mask.

"A-are you o-okay?" I let out a painful moan. I painfully helped him up and we maneuvered our way out of the building. Once we were outside there were sirens and people everywhere. I fell to my knees in a coughing fit. I gasped for air but came up with nothing. I blacked out, knowing that Robin was safe. I could say otherwise for myself. I couldn't escape the flames.

Let me know if you want a part 2!