How Its Resolved

Dick

I burst into the manor. Panting I ran into Jason.

"Woah there (Y/N). Looking for the Dickhead?" He asked. I nodded. "I heard what happened. You okay?" He questioned.

"Yeh I'm fine. But (Y/B/F) said he/she was going to pay him a 'friendly' visit." I used air quotations on 'friendly'. Jason's eyes widened.

"So that's why I heard him screaming. Hang on a sec..." we looked at each other and ran. We found (Y/B/F) and Dick in the library of all places. He/she was yelling at Dick who was backed up into a corner. I jumped on (Y/B/F) and tackled him/her to the ground.

"(Y/B/F) Calm down!"

"Okay, okay, chill."

I pulled her/him up and turned to face Dick. He hugged me tightly.

"(Y/N)! Ohmygoshimsosorry! Idontknowwhatiwasthinking!" He had his words slurred together. I rubbed his back.

"It's okay Dickie Bird. I forgive you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Jason

After Cass said that I ran out the door. I arrived at the manor. I flung open the door. Alfred came running up to me with a frantic look in his eyes.

"Crap." I murmured. He led me to a hallway where Dick, Tim, Damian AND Bruce were trying to pull (Y/B/F) off of Jason. I ran over.

"HANDS OFF GUYS!" I yelled at them. The obeyed and I leaned over to my best friend. "(Y/B/F/FN) (Your best friend's full name), don't you dare get off of Jason." I said. He/she got off of Jason immediately.

"Don't tell me what to do." He/she fake pouted. I smirked. Jason enveloped me in a hug. I hugged him back.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!" He cried.

"Nothing apparently." (Y/B/F) muttered. I glared at her/him.

"Jason I forgive you okay?" He nodded and kissed my cheekbone lightly.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Tim

Steph sat on the couch beside me on her laptop. "What are you doing?"

"Planning Timmy boy's funeral." I nodded then shot up.

"CRAP! STEPH (Y/B/F) IS GONNA KILL HIM!!" I yelled. Steph shrugged.

"And the problem is?" I ran out of the room and to the manor I made it there to see Bruce frantically motioning for me to come inside. I ran in and he pointed to Tim's room.

I bolted in to see Tim and (Y/B/F) rolling around on the floor fighting. I quickly grabbed (Y/B/F) by the waist and pulled him/her off of Tim. Tim walked over and gave me a hug.

"(Y/N) there isn't a word to discribe how sorry I am. Please forgive me." He begged into my shoulder.

"I forgive you Timmy."

"You better not do it again. I'm watching you Timothy." (Y/B/F) growled. I shushed him/her.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Damian

I jumped on my motorcycle and rode to the manor. I hid my motorcycle and jumped up to Damian's window. I burst in and landed to see (Y/B/F) lunge at Damian. I tackled him/her to the ground.

"(Y/B/F)!! STOP!" I yelled. She/he stopped and stood glaring at Damian. Damian shifted uncomfortably. I pointed to the door. "Out." (Y/B/F) made a 'I'm watching to you gesture with her two fingers'. Damian gulped. She/he shut the door. Once he/she was gone Damian threw himself into my arms.

"Beloved I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered. I squeezed him and rubbed his back.

"I forgive you Dami." I said calmly. He kissed my neck softly.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Okay hope you all liked! I know that my best friend would KILL anyone who messed with me. I would do the same for them! As you all noticed they all ended with; ""I love you (Y/N)."" That was on purpose.