Want You Damian x Reader

So this story was inspired by a picture of Damian talking to a cat in an alley saying; it's okay no one wants me either but I couldn't find it. Soooooooo yeh sorry anyway this is inspired by that. Enjoy!

Damian's pov

I stalked along the rooftops of Gotham. I misplaced my footing and fell into an alley. I didn't try to catch myself or brace for the impact. I hit the ground. I groaned and lay there not moving. I let a tear fall as a white kitten walked by and grazed my cheek. I got up on my haunches.

"It's okay... no one wants me either." I said sadly, holding out my hand for it to sniff. It sniffed it then scampered off, making no sound. I fell back onto a brick wall.

I pulled my knees to my chest and sobbed. It was as if my tears brought rain. The harder I cried, the harder the rain fell.

I sobbed for what felt like hours in a huge downpour. I shivered. I was soaked and cold. My Robin suit was glued to my body. I didn't hear the footsteps approaching me.

"Damian Wayne?" A soft voice asked. I didn't look up. Whoever they were, came and sat beside me. They pressed themselves against me and body heat radiated off them. I felt a warm coat being wrapped around my shoulders. My hands clenched into fists around the coat's edges. The person stood up, pulling me up with them.

I shrugged myself off and let myself fall to the ground. Before I made impact I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my torso preventing me from falling. They hulled me up and had me lean against them for support.

Whoever they were, they were here to help. I shifted my position and allowed them to wrap their arms around me. My knees buckled, causing me to sink down a bit. I sobbed into their chest.

Slowly, we exited the alley and walked down the street. I never looked up to see who they were though. After a period of time we came to an apartment building. We walked inside, finally shielded from the rain. I heard keys jingle and a wood door open.

Still gripping onto my 'friend', we stepped inside. They laid me down on a nice soft bed. I curled up and sobbed into the blankets. I felt the figure sit beside me. I fell asleep to the sound of the rain and from exhaustion.

(Y/N)/your pov

I dialed Jon's number. After a couple rings he picked up.

"H-" he started.

"Jon, I need you over here now. Bring Colin with you." I commanded. I heard silence over the line.

"We'll be over in 5 minutes."

"Good." I hung up and saw Damian laying down in my bed. His face was red and streaked with tears. His suit was torn and he had injuries all over. I grabbed my first aid kit and began to tend to his wounds.

I finished up quickly except for a deep cut on his stomach. I couldn't treat it with his shirt on though... Gosh this is embarrassing. I thought I took a breath in and nudged Damian. He stirred.

"Damian, I'm here to help, can you... uh..." I trailed off. His eyes were slipping closed. C'mon (L/N)! I scolded myself.

"Can you take off your shirt? I-it's just so I can fi-fix your stomach..." I stammered. Damian sat up in his drowsiness and removed his shirt before falling back onto the bed and falling asleep.

I blushed rapidly but pushed the thought aside. I started treated the stomach slash.

Then the door of my apartment was flung open.

"In here!" I called out. Jon followed by Colin rushed into the room. Their faces sank with worry when they saw their friend. Jon gave me a weird look when he saw him shirt-less.