Sick (Damian x Reader) Part 2

(N/N) = nickname

(Y/N)/your pov

He didn't look peaceful though, which worried me.

I found the answer when I was woken to Damian shaking. I shook his shoulders carefully. "Damian? Damian? Dami! Batboy!!" I grew worried. "Damian wake up!" It didn't work. I hated to resort to this but I did anyway to wake him. "Damian! Todd kissed me!" He stirred. Then woke up. "Todd did what?" He said weakly. He was soon distracted by a thought and began shaking as he sat up, his back facing me. My face fell. "Damian what's wrong?" I asked. He started to sob. I pulled him closer.

"Damian, did you have a nightmare?" I asked him. I put my chin on his head as he covered his face with his hands. He nodded. "Can you tell me what happened?" I said. He sniffed. "I sure can (Y/L/N), it's a matter of if I want to." He sassed. I chuckled a bit at his remark. "Well do you want to?" I asked. He only cried harder.

"It's okay Dami you don't ha-" I was cut off. "I-I was k-k-kidnaped by the Joker and no one came t-t-to save me and then I-I-I died and everyone including you d-didn't care!" He wailed. "Oh Damian!" I cried out with a sad smile. "That would never happen! I would risk my life for you!" He turned to face me. "R-really?" He asked, his green eyes filled with tears. "Of course I would!" I assured him. He smiled a little and I smiled back. He slumped onto me.

"Damian?" I felt his forehead. It still felt hot. I gave him some medicine and laid a cloth on his forehead. He fell asleep again.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs from the Batcave. Oh Gotham City! They'll never let him hear the end of this! I thought. Soon Dick came into the room.

"Hey (N/N)! Patrol w- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH DAMIAN!?!?" He shouted spotting Damian on the couch laid against me. I shushed him. "He's sick so shush up 'Nighty Nightwing!" He knelt at Damian's side. "He's on fire!" Dick said feeling his side. "WHO THE HELL IS ON FIRE!!" JASON I BLAME YOU!!" Tim yelled as he ran in. "I SET NO ONE OF FIRE THIS TIME!" Jason hollered.  I covered Damian's ears. "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted. Jason, Tim and Dick looked at me. "Damian is sick so be quiet! And Jason what do you mean this time?" Jason stared. Then laughed. "What?" I asked. "Just remembering when I lit Tim on fire." "THAT WAS YOU!" Tim screamed. "Shoot." Jason said he ran to find his guns. "Dick if you would ever so kindly stop their fight and tell everyone to stay out of the room while Batboy here is still sick?" I asked him plastering a sarcastic smile on my face. Dick nodded and ran off.

I sighed. "Thank you (Y/L/N)" Damian said. I smiled. "No problem Batboy" he rolled his eyes. "Stop it (N/N)" he teased. "There's the Damian I know!" He smirked. He fell asleep and soon I did too.

Soon I heard Jason sneak into the room and take a picture. "I swear Jason I'm going to kill you." I said. "I'll join you" Damian mumbled.