Bruises and Broom Closets Bullied!Tim x Male!reader

TRIGGER WARNING: BULLYING, HOMOPHOBIC SLURS,

I mention a song by Alec Benjamin LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC IT'S SOOOOOOOO GOOD! Most of it is great for helping you to fall asleep! I highly recommend it!

Tim's pov

I rested my chin in the palm of my hand, watching the familiar buildings wiz by. The lyrics from the song Demons by Alec Benjamin wrapped around my brain making me a little sleepy. I yawned.

Uhg. I should've listened to Dick and gone to bed. I thought. The limo slowed to a stop in front of Gotham Academy (just go with it). Alfred opened the door. I took out one earbud and grabbed my backpack. I hesitated at the limo door, my anxiety building up.

"Is everything alright Master Timothy?" Alfred inquired. I smiled at the old butler.

"Yes Alfred. Thank you." I stepped out. Immediately, a few boys called out to me. Not very nicely either. Alfred gave them a funny look.

"Those young men are rather rude. Back in my day, a whooping of the behind would have them behave better." I laughed lightly.

Alfred smiled as I stood up. I gave him a timid wave and he got back into the limo. I turned around as he drove off.

I put in the other earbud and kept my head down. Please let him be sick of something. I begged mentally. The music helps to drown out the things people say to me. It makes my life worth living I suppose.

My black hair hung in front of my eyes a bit. I tried blowing it away but gave up on the end.

I entered the building and was greeted by the loud chatter. I made my way to my locker. I went to open the metal box but my lock wouldn't budge. I let out a frustrated huff after seven attempts. I checked the back.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." I muttered. "This isn't my f*cking lock."

"Havin' a bit of trouble there Pretty Boy?" A familiar voice mocked. Here we go...

"Give me my lock Miles." I said turning around to face the raven haired male. Miles was a good five inches taller than me.

"Give me a good reason why I should." He said. I frowned.

"My homework and personal supplies are in there." I responded. Miles chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"You mean this personal stuff?" He pulled out my journal. No it's not a diary! I just have it to write out emotions to help me sort out stuff. My eyes widened. Oh please say he didn't read it!

"G-give that back!" I exclaimed, trying to snatch it from the male. He held it out of my reach.

"Aw! What's the matter shortie? What's such a secret that you can't let me see!" He taunted. My heart began racing.

"Just give it back!" I yelled.

"Lets see here," he opened the book.

"No!" People were starting to pay more attention and a few of Mile's friends had drawn near to back him up.

"Wow! You got a lot going on don't ya'?" He smirked. "Blah blah blah, school stress, blah, life sucks, blah blah, hide the emotions, life suck, blah, blah- ooh! What's this?" His eyes widened.

"Well, well well boys! Looks like we got ourselves a little fairy!" Sh* t. Miles laughed. He shoved me over, my face burning bright red with embarrassment and anger.

"He writes a while bunch of crap here about his, boyfriend! This is rich!" Miles cackled. Tears gathered in the corners of my eyes. I stood up and tried to get the book back but one of the boys grabbed my arms. I squirmed around.