Chapter 1

Ciel let out a small sigh, leaning his back against the counter, watching as his friend went about cleaning the coffee machines. It was completely slow this afternoon, only having a couple customers in the past 2 hours. "Baaarrrddd, talk to me, I'm going out of my mind with boredom here!" He whined loudly, pouting like a little bitch.

"Ciel, busy yourself. You hardly do anything as it is. Sweep the floor or go clean the bathroom. I'm not a damn entertainer." Bard said with a smooth stern tone, not even bothering to look at Ciel as he spoke.

Ciel huffed and turned around, jumping a little when he saw a tall man with silky black hair down to his chin, perfectly shaped around it, red piercing eyes looking at him, a small smirk forming along his pale skin. "Ah, sorry, didn't mean to startle you." The man said. His voice was deep and smooth with a british tone to it. The voice paired up with his looks was enough to make Ciel swallow hard, unable to take his eyes off the very tall man. He tried to form his words, but his words came out chopped and nervous sounding anyway.

"Go-good day. H-help you?" He stuttered, blushing as he heard the man let out a soft chuckle. Why the hell was he blushing? He couldn't control his blushing as he got even redder when the man accidently brushed his hand against his when he went to grab a menu of their coffees.

"Hmmm." The man hummed as he looked over the drinks, a smile on his face. He thought the boy in front of him was absolutely adorable with his blushing cheeks, trying to look anywhere but at him. He looked at the boy and studied his features. He had black hair with a blue tint to it that went down to just below his ears, pale white skin, a eye patch over one of his eyes, the other sporting a lovely royal blue. He didn't look a day over 18 years old. "I'll take a caramel macchiato, please...." He paused as he looked at the boy's name tag. "Ciel." He made sure to say his name in a slight seductive tone to make the boy blush even further.

Ciel shivered at the way the man said his name. It just rolled smoothly off his tongue. To his horror, he turned even redder and groaned, turning around quickly to make his coffee. He needed to make this quick so he can just get him out of here already, he was acting like a virgin school girl who had a crush, and he was pretty sure he was no virgin or a school girl, considering he took dick like a champ.

He finished making the drink and turned to hand it to him, twitching a little as he saw the man staring at him very intently. Those eyes could see into your soul, he was damn sure of this. It felt like all his secrets were out in the open and it made him squirm, handing the drink to the man with shakey hands.

"Thank you, Ciel." The man said with a wink before turning and leaving the shop. Ciel sighed in relief, watching the man leave. He looked down and noticed a piece of paper folded up. He picked it up and noticed a phone number, grumbling under his breath as he put it in his pocket.

"The sexual tension in this room was so damn think I could of cut it with a knife Ciel, what the fuck man." Bard said, laughing a little at the look Ciel shot at him.