Chapter 42

Day 5

"Oh fuck, oh my god." Ciel moans as his orgasm hits him hard, arching his back and pulling hard on Alois' hair.

See, this didn't exactly stop after their talk. His body is literally marked up by Alois, as if he wants someone to see it and Ciel has a strange feeling it's Sebastian. He doesn't mind though, he gets to not think for an hour or so, and if Sebastian were to see it, well, that's a win for him.

"I have to get ready for work."

Alois pops his head up and pouts. "I just blew you and you're gonna run."

"I'm sorry." Ciel giggles, getting up and running into the bathroom.

He gets out of the shower and smells bacon and eggs and smiles to himself, going into his room to get dressed. He decides he feels himself a litle this morning and puts on a skin tight blue shirt that shows off his little stomach and it's low enough to show his collar bones, and of course the markings. For some reason it makes him feel very sexy.

He puts on black skinny jeans that make his ass look fucking amazing if he says so himself. He turns around to check himself out, smiling big to himself and walks over to his eye patch, putting it over his eye and quickly fixes his fringe.

He steps into the kitchen, humming and smiling to himself.

"OIIII!! You look like a fucking twink, damn Ciel!" Alois yells, whistling and giggling, coming up to Ciel and giving him a nice big wet kiss on the cheek and spank on the ass, watching as it jiggles. "Look at your cute little bubble butt. I wanna eat it."

Ciel busts out laughing, pushing Alois away and goes straight for the eggs and bacon, sitting down at the table and digging in. "I feel proper good today."

"It's the blowie."

Ciel giggles, smiling at Alois and nodding his head.

"Maybe."

He arrives to work and feels Bard's eyes on him, watching him as he goes behind the counter to put on his apron for work. He looks over at Bard and raises an eyebrow. "May I help you? Want a picture?"

"Sorry but why the fuck do you look like you're going to a twink bdsm club and not to work at a coffee shop?"

Ciel shrugs, standing in front of Bard and bops his nose, smiling. "I felt good today, be glad I did. I've been feeling quite shitty for days. I'm surprised I rolled out of bed this morning and ate breakfast, much less come to work."

Bard smiles, just barely though and it fades fast. "Get to work, bud."

Ciel nods and gets to work, helping a customer that was waiting and happily works, having conversations with customers and recieves a few compliments that make him even happier as his shift goes on.

Everything feels okay for once and he's so so so greatful.

He's fixing a customer a coffee when another enters, Ciel just whistling to himself and turns to give the customer his coffee, telling him the total and smiles big, telling them to have a good day. As the next customer steps up, his heart completely shuts down. He swallows hard, staring at the man in front of him.

He's suddenly pissed again.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" He mumbles in a hard voice, cocking his hip with a hand on it.

"Not very polite are you?" Sebastian says.

"What. Can. I. Get. You?" Ciel basically demands, his tone icy and unforgiving.

"I want to talk."

"Fuck no, but I can get you coffee, or maybe a scone, or a cupcake maybe."

"I don't want a fucking cupcake, Ciel."

"Okay so a coffee and scone, what flavor."

"Ciel, seriously."

"Order or get the fuck out."

"Large caramel coffee. Nice hickeys by the way."

"Oh thanks, special, special friend gave them to me as he let me ride his fingers and cum all over his chest. It was nice." Ciel says smoothly as he sets out on making his coffee, his hands shaking a little, his facade hard to keep up.

"Oh I bet." Sebastian says through gritted teeth, his fists clenching. He fucking hated the idea of another man touching Ciel and marking him up just the way he likes. Not helping the situation, he also notices Ciel ass in those jeans and now he wants to commit a murder.

Ciel comes up and hands him his coffee and smiles sickenly sweet at him, "That'll be $5.50, sweetie."

Sebastian throws a 10 at him and storms out, huffing angry and Ciel really wants that angry fucking beast to fuck him.

Day 5 went good to bad real fucking fast and now he's horny.