Chapter 25

Several things were going through Sebastian's head as Ciel screamed at him. 1 thought was how beautiful he looked. It felt like his first breath of fresh air seeing him again, which kind of irritated him to no extent. And this second thought, was how adorable he looked when he was mad and pouting, which shouldn't be cute because he's currently calling Sebastian some names that don't even make sense but manage to bother him anyway.

Fucking 4 inch bastard.

"Can you shut the fuck up for 5 minutes?" Sebastian said calmly, staring at a very mad Ciel. Why was he even mad anyway? They don't belong to each other.

But then again, Sebastian has no right to question it because he himself wanted to commit a murder seeing some 2 dollar whore touching his Ciel.

Wait - his Ciel?

"Excuse me? You have the audacity to sleep with someone in the other room, then act like it's completely fine, then barge in here trying to make me jealous like you have some fucking right then tell me to shut the fuck up? Are you kidding me? Fuck you, Sebastian." Ciel is seething at this point, puffing out his chest and standing on his tip toes to make him seem taller than he really is. He hates being small when he's trying to be menacing.

"I'm sorry that you had some twisted fucked up idea of who we were to each other, but we aren't together. We fucked a couple times and that's it. I have a right to fuck whoever I want, I'm not tied down, Ciel. I've said this from the beginning, it's not my fault you walk into something even when you know the conequences of your actions." Sebastian is speaking so calm it's unreal. Like he isn't even phased.

Ciel can be immature, and that clearly shines through in the next five minutes.

"Okay." Ciel says calmly, turning his back and grabbing the guy he was dancing with hand, walking to the bathroom without even sparing a look back at Sebastian.

This was the first time Ciel felt dirty as he got on his knees in a club bathroom to suck a guys dick just to make somebody mad.

He felt petty.