Chapter 39

Day 3

Day 3 is slightly better. He actually decides to get up at 12 pm this time to shower and change his clothes. He hasn't bathed since the night before the fight, and he feels gross. He knows a shower would help, make him relax and ease the ache inside of him for at least a little bit.

He stands and walks to his suit case, opening it up to find an outfit. He just wants a sweater and some shorts so he doesn't get too hot. He's rummaging around, looking for a sweater when he finds Sebastian's red sweater. He instantly frowns at it.

Sebastian must of packed it without realizing it was his, which is stupid because it's way too big on Ciel.

Memories flash in his mind of the night he wore it. They were happy that day, giggling into each other's mouths and Ciel kept calling him daddy to ease him on, get him all hot and bothered and he remembers Sebastian holding him on the couch afterwards, looking at him with so much fondness and it makes Ciel's chest ache and it brings tears to his eyes again. He brings the sweater up to his nose and inhales, taking in the smell of Sebastian, warm and so so there that it's making him cry hard without even realizing it.

It smells like cinnamon and apples. Like comfort. He stupidly decides that he's going to wear it, hauling himself to the bathroom to take a shower.

After his shower, he puts on the sweater, sniffeling as he lays back in bed and closes his eyes, letting the sweet smell of Sebastian attack his senses.

That's when Alois decides to come in and check up on him, seeing the look on Ciel's face and frowns, crawling into the bed and laying behind Ciel, bringing him into his arms and just holds him without a word, rocking him as he starts crying.

Day 3 hurts, and all he wants is for it to get better.