Chapter 31

"By store, I thought you meant a grocery store, not a fucking SEX SHOP, SEBASTIAN. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE."

See, Ciel was embarrassed. The kinkiest thing he's ever done in bed is with Sebastian on his desk. He was super vanilla, only doing missionary, slow thrusts because he thought he liked it that way.

He's never seen the inside of a sex shop, didn't even know what was inside of one to begin with. All he can picture is ridiculous bondage stuff that scared the fuck out of him. Like some insane shit like that one metal thing that puts ya in the fuckin' air and shit and he was completely and utterly not down for that, even though he wouldn't admit that it made his cock twitch a little bit.

Fuck off.

"You said you wanted to explore kinks, so I wanted to take you here and let you browse. I wanna see what interests you and what puts you off. Plus they got flavored lube and that sounds nice." Sebastian shrugs and grips Ciel's hand, pulling him into the store with him, ending the argument quickly.

Ciel opened his eye widely, taking in the vast amount of merchandise. There was dildos, viberators, candies shaped as penis and vagina, PENIS COOKIE MOLDS, a whole entire section filled of lubes and condoms, even a light bondage isle full of handcuffs and whips and such. It was like a culture shock.

"So just from what we've done so far, I've noticed you're into pain. How much pain is to be discovered, though. So I was thinking we can check out maybe some whips, paddles, i don't know. Something I can spank your ass with."

Ciel gulped, his cock twitching at the idea of getting spanked. He was embarrassed, unbelievably so, but he was so greatful that Sebastian was very calm, looking over different kind of whips and paddles, holding up one that had holes in them to make it hurt more when you bring it down on someone's ass.

"I-- oh... okay." Ciel stuttered, looking over at the viberators and butt plugs longingly, a whine caught in his throat when he thought of having one up his ass.

It was fucking humiliating when a clerk came up to him.

"Hello, sir! Is there anything I could help you with today? You seem a little confused, and I'd be glad to help!" He smiled so big and nicely, his blonde hair wild and his big green eyes that held nothing but kindness and no judgment.

"Um.. Sure? I.. I'm not really familiar with anything... and I don't know what any of... um..." Ciel was embarrassingly tripping over his words, raising a weak finger to point at the butt plugs. That interested him, mostly because it was the one thing he really had an idea about.

"Sure! My name is Finny, and I'll be glad to help! SO! These are called butt plugs, and they are used for many things, really! Depending on what you're interested in. We have standard ones, all in different sizes, we even have the HUGE ones for people who really like the stretch! We have ones that come with remotes, that turn on a viberation. Those are wonderful for doing other activities with! There's also anal beads, which go from smaller to bigger, and are spent to stretch you out more slowly. I'd go into detail of what you can do with butt plugs, but I feel that'd be a tad inappropriate!" Finny giggled, smiling brightly at Ciel as he continued, "Since you seem pretty new to this, I'd do with a more smaller or medium sized one, depending if you've ever inserted anything inside of you before. If you are new to anything anal, I'd suggest a smaller size, but if you're comfortable with it and have experience, I'd suggest a medium one!"