Chapter 30

After coming twice because of Sebastian's tongue, they lay in the bed in silence. It wasn't awkward or in an angry manner, just two guys thinking about stuff.

Ciel's brain, however, was on a weird fucking topic.

Panties.

And why was this on his mind? He has the urge to feel pretty, which okay, that's normal, but it was new to him and the idea kind of freaked him out.

But fuck, he had the hips for it.

"What do you think of my tummy?" Ciel asks, looking down at it and gripping his pudge with his fingers, a frown on his face. He's trying to picture himself in a pair of panties, trying to see if he'd look fat or not in them. The pudge gets to him. He's so squishy.

Sebastian looked at him and raised an eyebrow, turning onto his side and holds his head up with his hand, moving the other one to Ciel's soft tummy. His favorite place, that and his ass.

"You have a very soft and squishy tummy. I wanna bury my face in it and leave marks all over it." Sebastian said in the calmest most honest voice Ciel has ever heard in his life and it caused him to blush furiously.

"You don't think I'm too fat?"

Bad mistake.

Sebastian was suddenly on top of him, his lips pressed to Ciel's tummy, sucking little marks on it, making Ciel whine and try to move away from the onslaught of attacks.

"Stop!" Ciel giggled loudly as Sebastian blew a raspberry on his tummy, running his abnormally soft fingers along his side, almost as if.... He's tickling... Ciel.

What the fuck?

"St--STOP! SEBASTIAN IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" Ciel screamed, whining and giggling loudly, trying to push Sebastian's head away. He didn't look menacing at all, he looked cute, with his lips bright pink from biting on them when trying to stifle his giggles, his cheeks blushing up fast, his eye closed as he tried to stop laughing.

"How do you expect to kick my ass when you're not even half my height? On top of that, you're skinny and little and oh so.." Sebastian paused, shrugging his shoulders before finishing his sentence, "cute."

Ciel pouted his bottom lip out, whining from how nice Sebastian was being.

"I wanna top you one day."

Sebastian busted out laughing, burying his face in what Ciel calls his pudge, nearly crying from so hard. "You can't fucking top me!"

"And why not, Sebastian? I could fuck ya up." Ciel said, pouting even harder and raised his eyebrow.

"You're never gonna be on top of me unless you're riding my cock, Ciel." Sebastian said, trying to stop from laughing, slightly breathless.

"Fine, I'll take you from behind then."

Sebastian choked on his spit and laughed even harder, getting up and stretching, wiping his eyes from the few tears that fell from laughing so hard. "Let's get breakfast and go to the store."

Ciel groaned loudly before getting up and obeying.