Chapter 11

Sebastian looked down at Ciel and raised his eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you blushing all of a sudden? And no, I won't beat him up. But I can fuck you in his bed if you want, I mean, it's a little unsanitary but I'll do it if it makes you stop looking at me like that. Seriously what is happening right now."

Ciel glared at the man, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest. "I can't fucking blush? You're tall as fuck and make me feel like I'm 7 years old in your presence. And seriously, unsanitary? Are you really talking about this right now? You literally just ate my ass and you're bitching about unsanitary."

Sebastian grabbed Ciel's arm, pulling him against his chest and kissed his lips softly, chuckling against his lips. "Well, that's because your ass is cute and very clean." He kissed to his ear lightly, nibbling on it a little before whispering; "Do you want me to explain to you how you taste?" He laughed as Ciel's cheeks went red.

Ciel pushed Sebastian away, turning back to face the door and pulled his keys out. "You're ridiculous, really. Are you an ass addict, because I can get you help." He unlocked the door, stepping inside and groaned loudly when he saw Claude sitting on the couch with a blonde boy. "Oh for fucks sake. He looks fucking 12 years old, Sebastian, do you see this? He's 12. Claude is fucking a 12 year old. Hey did you bring some building blocks?"