Chapter 43

Right After Ciel Left, Day 1.

The moment the door closed with a sad, angry Ciel leaving, Sebastian felt a heavy feeling in his chest.

He's had no problems watching people leave as they are mad at him, or even leaving for sure, him knowing they'd never be back again. He's always been good at pushing people away if they got too close, or when he was simply just done with them.

But, something didn't feel right about this one. He feels something that feels way too much like regret, seeping into his heart and bones and making him ache, and he doesn't like it one fucking bit.

He immediately goes into the living room and drops down onto the couch on his back, crossing his legs and lights up a cigarette, closing his eyes and letting his lungs feel the burn.

He didn't really have anybody here, he oddly wouldn't do that. He made a promise to Ciel, and he intended to keep it, not letting him see him with another man. Ciel assuming that just made it easier for him to break the news, and make Ciel not want to come back.

He already misses the boy, frowning a bit when the realization hits him that he may have just fucked up something good. He grunts and smokes his cigarette faster, taking out his phone and dials a random fuck buddy, setting up a date and groans, not liking the odd feeling sitting in his chest and weighing him down.

When the man arrives, he takes his anger out on the body, having an orgasm that doesn't even really feel like anything, making him even angrier.