Chapter 18

"What the fuck Ciel, you're all gross and sweaty. Did you even shower? Dear god, we work in a fucking place with food, collect yourself." Said Bard with his stupid ass deep voice, that literally NOBODY wanted to hear this early in the morning after running and being traumatised by men back to back.

"Bard I swear to god, I love you, but you're annoying the shit out of me just by talking. If I want to smell like a fucking sweat rag and make somebody some fucking cookies I will." Ciel snapped, placing his hands on his hips like he owned the place and wasn't just a shitty barista with a shitty attitude and shitty luck and just a sassy shit head all around.

Bard studied him, raising an eyebrow, huffing out a breath after what feels like an hour. "Ciel, just.. work, you little fuck."

Right when Ciel was collecting his apron, he heard the most annoying voice he's ever heard. It sounded like someone laced their voice with shit and sickly sweet bullshit with a side of "wow let me act like im cute and yell at everyone like a preteen." He was seriously plotting a murder in his head.

"BARDDDDD. BARDY BOOOOOOO. BARD, MY GRUFF LOOKING MANLY BEAST." The blonde shouted at the top of his lungs, giggling like a school girl with a fucking crush.

"Oi! Alois, shut the fuck up it's 9 in the morning and I can't deal with your fucking shit. Put on a apron and fuck off until atleast 12. Also, there's a beast in the back looking for anything to attack so I suggest you use caution." Bard explained in the most calm voice Ciel has ever heard in his life.

"Bard shut the fuc-" He paused as he looked at the blonde fucker, the fucker who was with Claude. "Oh jesus fucking christ." He buries his face in his hands, nearly on the verge of screaming.

"Oh hello.. Ciel!!! Claude told me about you, but also you've seen me... under him... and that's a little awkward, but it's so nice to see you again!"

"Hold me back Bard."

After that, Ciel spent his entire shift plotting murder, almost carrying it out, Bard yelling at both of them for arguing, and Ciel having to be held back from stabbing Claude when he came to pick up Alois from work.

Overall? Great fucking day if you think being homicidal is a fun time.