Chapter 12

Sebastian laughed loudly, pushing past Ciel and stood in front of Claude, his hand out to greet him. "Hello, my name is Sebastian and I fucked Ciel last night because you were fucking the apparently 12 year old boy by you. Just a question, do you have any spare whips? I need to fuck-"

"SEBASTIAN, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE." Ciel yelled, mortified at Sebastian's words. I'm going to kill myself, it's offical, I'm going to go choke on something to make it look like an accident, this is horrible oh my god please stop talking. Ciel thought, glaring at Sebastian so hard it hurt.

"Um, I don't have any whips, to begin with. The blonde next to me is 18, not 12. And wow Ciel, couldn't even wait a night to fuck somebody, huh? Didn't know you needed dick so b-"

Claude was interrupted by the loud laugh of the perfect Ciel Phanthomhive. His cheeks so red from laughing, his head tilted back, showing off all his dark purple hickies. His snorting filled the room, causing Sebastian to smile like a huge dork.

"You are literally the cutest fucking thing right now, I hate it. Come here." Sebastian said, walking up to Ciel and wrapping his arms around his slim waist, kissing his shoulder softly as the boy laughed.