Chapter 13

"O-OH GOD. That was hilarious, holy fuck. Did you just seriously nag me for getting dick when you've been cheating on me with a 12 year old? There's no way that boy is 18, he looks like the blonde kid from that fucked up boku no pico shit I walked in on you watching one night. Oh god, is that a fetish of yours? Do you want me to get some ice cubes and a pink skirt for your child?" Ciel squeaked when Sebastian kissed a tender spot on his neck, causing him to giggle like a kid. They looked like a highschool couple and it made Claude want to vomit.

"So, what, are you guys a couple now? Threw me away that quickly?" Claude asked, standing up from the couch and clenched his fist, staring at the couple, snarling.

Sebastian and Ciel laughed at the same time, looking at each other as Sebastian spoke. "Oh yes. You're so correct. Come on honey bunch, let's go get you some clothes. Don't want to be late picking up the kids and getting some domesticated dinner. We have to be in bed by 9 pm dear, you have work in the morning."

Ciel snorted and stood on his tip toes, kissing Sebastian softly on the lips. "Oh thank you, dear. I shall make pancakes in the morning and I'll give you the newspaper to read in the morning as well. Do you want your coffee black as usual, or sweet?" He poked Sebastian on the nose. "just. like. you. My little bundle of joy."

They kept laughing as they walked to Ciel's room, shutting the door behind him, leaving a very confused Claude.