Chapter 3

Claude and a blonde boy quickly seperated, the blonde getting up and picking up his clothes quickly.

"YOU. Nope, no one is getting dressed, you go ahead and finish you little fucking love birds. I'll be going. I'll be back for my shit tomorrow unless that interferes with your fuck parade." Ciel walked over to Claude casually, hiding his anger pretty damn well, until he punched him in the face and smiled handsomely at him. "Atleast you can get SOMEONE off, I was losing faith in you." He stormed out of the bedroom, hearing Claude yelling at him to wait but didn't listen, grabbing his coat and slamming the front door behind him loudly.

He tugged his phone out of his pocket and the folded up paper from earlier. He was pissed, and he honestly wanted to bone the man from the coffee shop the moment he saw him. He dialed the numbers quickly, waiting impatiently for the man to answer.
"Hello?" The smooth deep voice made Ciel shiver, biting on his lip a little. That voice was the sexiest thing he's ever heard.

"This is Ciel.. From the coffee shop.. I was wondering if we can.. hang out?" Ciel said with a confident tone. He attempted to make it very clear what he wanted.

"Of course, I'll text you my address. See you soon, Ciel."