Chapter 5

The man bit down on this lip as he looked at the pale, cute ass in front of him. It was beyond perfect, one of the best one's he's ever seen. He kicked Ciel's legs apart, dropping to his knees, slapping the ass hard, gripping and kneading at it, biting at the other cheek.

"Ah--aha shit. Do it again." Ciel moaned under his breath, pushing his ass back against the hand a little, closing his eyes. He moaned loudly as he felt another slap, it was rough and hurt, but it turned him on more than he would of thought.

The man pushed the cheeks apart, squeezing on them hard as he dragged his tongue along Ciel's hole, burying his face into his ass. He lapped at the hole hard, smacking the ass hard before he shoved his tongue inside, swirling it all along Ciel's walls.
Ciel's jaw instantly dropped and nearly let out a scream, grinding his ass back against the man's tongue as it worked him good. He dug his nails into the desk as he felt a long finger enter inside him along side the tongue, his breathing becoming more erratic.
The man ate Ciel out like it was going to be his last meal, his tongue licking everywhere in reach, his finger curling and thrusting in and out at a fast pace. When he heard Ciel moan loudly and started to shake, he began thrusting his finger harder and faster against the prostate he found.

Ciel was a mess, all he saw was white, his body shaking as he was eaten out. He felt that tongue everywhere and it was driving him insane. He wanted the man's cock, he wanted it buried in him, he wanted to be fucked hard. He wanted to be taken. "Fuck.. Fucking fuck me, please." He begged, breathing heavily.

Sebastian slid his tongue and finger out, giving the ass another rough slap as he stood up. He pulled his boxers off, picking Ciel up and laid him back down onto the desk, gripping his thighs hard, spreading them out wide. He slowly ran his cock along Ciel's hole, precum smearing against it as he leaned down to place a firm quick kiss to his lips.

Ciel whined as he was being teased, placing his hands above his head, moving his hips down, trying to feel more of the thick cock. "What's your name?" Ciel whispered against the man's lips. He wanted to scream the man's name, to let him know how he was feeling.

The man smirked against Ciel's lips and whispered in a stern voice, dominating, showing control. "Call me master, Ciel." He snapped his hips forward, shoving his cock inside Ciel in one go, groaning at the warmth and tightness. He gripped onto Ciel's hips hard and gave him little time to adjust as he begun his thrusting.

Ciel's eye rolled in the back of his head as he let out a loud scream when he felt the big thick cock shove inside him, arching his back. The pain was there, but it turned him on even more, nearly making him cum. "Fuck, give it to me, master. Make it fucking hurt, ugh fuck." He moaned out, biting on his lip hard. Just the size of the man was almost too much to take.

He threw his head back as the man begun pounding into him roughly, making sure he took every inch with each thrust, hitting his prostate with each time. He felt nails drag down his chest and along his hips roughly, nearly making him bleed, making him cry out loudly, panting from pleasure and pain. He roughly moved his hips with the man's thrusts, scratching hard at the desk. "M-Master.. I'm gonna cum, fuck." As he said that, the man went wild on him, scratching and pounding into his ass with full force. Ciel arched his back even more and came hard, his mind fuzzy with pleasure, screaming and whimpering, his body shaking uncontrollably, biting on his lip so hard it bled.

The man leaned down and bit onto Ciel's neck roughly, pulling and sucking on the skin hard, slamming into his ass with everything he had. The sound of screams and skin slapping against skin was loud and erotic, making the man go crazy. He couldn't control himself anymore, he was rough and it made Ciel go insane with pleasure. He grabbed Ciel's hands and pinned them to the desk hard as he mustered up even more strength and rammed into his ass with even more force, making sure he hit his prostate everytime. He bit down on his neck so hard it bled, making Ciel scream so loud that the whole neighborhood could of heard it.

Ciel could barely keep his eyes open, couldn't think straight. He dug his nails hard into the man's hand as he felt his neck bleed, panting so hard it hurt. Suddenly he felt the man pull out of him, making him whimper at the loss. He was brought down to his knees in front of the man and he looked up at him.

"Make me cum, Ciel." He winked at him, running his fingers through Ciel's hair before pulling on it hard, shoving his face in front of his throbbing cock.

"Yes master." Ciel whispered before shoving the cock in his mouth, taking it all the way down his throat as he gagged against it slightly, sloppily rolling his tongue along the length. He made sure to pay special attention to the piercing as he slammed the cock in and out of his throat, moaning against it loudly, more than eager to suck the cock. Drool slid down his chin as he slammed it down his throat even harder, rolling his eye back from the pleasure he got from the pain, running his hand down and squeezed on the balls gently, rolling them between his fingers.

The man groaned and slid out of Ciel's mouth, cumming all over his face and grinned down at the cum covered boy. He watched as the body licked what he could off of his face, the look of enjoyment all over his face.

Ciel looked up at the man with half lidded eyes, biting on his lip. He felt so, so tired. He just got fucked so good it made him almost pass out. He watched as the man leaned down, pressing a kiss to his temple before whispering.

"The name's Sebastian, by the way."