Chapter 2

Ciel had a very slow and long day. Bard let him leave earlier than usual because of how slow it was, which he was very greatful for. He just wanted to go home, take a warm bath and curl up with his boyfriend and watch a movie or maybe get laid for once.
He opened the door to the apartment and sighed happily, taking hit jacket off and hung it up by the door. He walked to the end table in the hall way and picked up the mail, skimming through it. Bills, bills and more bills. His head shot up by a whimpering sound. He raised an eyebrow and tip toed to the living room, trying to see where the noise came from.

"Holy shit, Claude!" He heard coming from the bedroom. Ciel groaned and tip toed to the bedroom door, knowing exactly what was happening right now. Well, this explained a lot. Why Claude never wanted to have sex, why he was getting distant, staying at work later than needed. He felt like an idiot for not noticing sooner.

Ciel was pissed now as he heard more moans coming from the bedroom, so being the patient and loving person he is, he kicked the door open.

"WELL, WELL, WELL. I would of called to say I'm coming, but I wouldn't want interrupt while you're doing the same, you fucking shit head." He put his hands on his hips and gave Claude the deadliest glare he could possibly muster up. He was pretty sure he looked like a serial killer at this point, and god did he wish he was one.