Chapter 7

Ciel stood up and walked over to Sebastian, gently straddling the mans hips and put his cigarette back to his lips, looking down at him as he exhaled. "Sounds nice. But don't you ever get lonely?"

Sebastian snorted and rolled his eyes, placing one hand on the boy's slender hip, rubbing it softly. He was surprised the kid was still here, but he noticed he didn't really mind. He was good company and didn't seem clingy at all like most of his.. partners. "If you're talking about needing someone to wake up to in the morning and cuddling, making breakfast and talking about futures together, no. I have no desire for a boyfriend. I do just fine the way I am. If I want to cuddle, which is pretty rare, I go out and fuck someone then cuddle them after for about 5 minutes." He laughed softly as he watched Ciel's face scrunch a little then smile, putting his cigarette out in the ash tray.

Ciel leaned down and brushed his lips against Sebastian's softly, whispering against them lightly. "Dark and mysterious, I like it." He pressed his lips against his gently and quick before sitting back up, grinning. "So is it safe to assume you've never dated?" He asked, running his fingertips along the man's chest in a soothing manner.

"I've had one boyfriend, back in highschool. I've never been the type to get emotionally invested and that bothered him. I'd never hold his hand and never said I loved him back, just never been that kind of guy. Never dated anyone since." He replied, looking up at the beautiful boy. "I've never fucked the same guy twice either."

Ciel nodded, moving his fingertips lower to run them along the man's waistline, humming quietly before responding. "No fuck buddies either, huh? Is it safe to say I'll never see you or hear from you again?" He made eye contact with Sebastian, grinning a little as he watched him ponder his answer.

"We'll see. I quite enjoy your company. But, for now, mind if I ask a question?" He watched as Ciel nodded. Sebastian raised his hand and ran his finger along the boy's eyepatch lightly. "This, why do you wear it?"

"The ex that I just mentioned did it. I've dated him since I was about 14. He got really smashed one night when I was 18 and he kind of.. Gauged my eye out." Ciel replied in a whisper, biting on the corner of his lips.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow and pulled the boy's head to his, kissing him hard, running his hands down his sides as he pushed his body flush against his. He felt Ciel part his lips and he slipped his tongue inside, twirling it along his, swallowing the light moan that came from him.

Sebastian didn't understand his urge to kiss the boy, but it was strongly there. He's never met anyone like him, he was understanding and didn't get scared by his emotionless state. He didn't get up and run when he said he didn't do boyfriends, or start freaking out asking why he fucked him. He took it, he stayed, and understood their position. There was no future in this, at all. He understood what he wanted, and he knew he wanted the same. He  found it incredibly endearing, and he caught himself wanting to keep him around. No in a loving way, no. More like a fuck buddy, which he never did. But what's the harm in it? Ciel seemed like a kid that wouldn't get attached and that was perfect.

Ciel started to grind his hips against the man's as the kiss became more frantic and needy. He ran his nails down his chest, causing the man to groan into his mouth. He felt Sebastian grab onto his own cock and place it between his ass cheeks, sliding it along Ciel's hole, causing him to moan, tilting his head back a little. He felt Sebastian's lips attach to his neck, kissing and sucking on it hard, leaving dark purple bruises.

He moaned under his breath as his neck was attacked, grinding his ass against the now hard cock, smearing the pre cum along his hole. He bit his lip hard as he felt it almost slip into his hole, whining when it didn't.

Sebastian ran his hands down and gripped onto Ciel's ass, kneading it and slapping it, grinding it down harder against his cock. "Ride it, Ciel." He practically growled, his patience running thin. He loved how submissive and needy Ciel was. All his other sex partners tried to challenge him, or use annoying dirty talk that instantly disinterested him.

Ciel bit his bottom lip hard as he gripped the hard cock and slowly slid it inside of him, letting out a loud moan as he kept taking every inch dry. The pain was amazing to him and turned him on so much that it surprised him. He never knew he liked pain until he met Sebastian and it made him want to try new things and see how much he could exactly handle.

He finally fully sat on the thick cock, licking his lips as he let himself adjust to the large girth. Due to his low patience, it wasn't long before he started slowly bouncing on the cock, his small hands on Sebastian's chest. He threw his head back as he bounced, breathing slightly faster, moaning loudly as he felt the man bite below his ear, growling into it.

The growl only caused him to bounce faster and harder. He made sure he took every inch, and in this position it felt like it was in his fucking stomach and it hurt. He dug his nails hard into the man's chest, moaning loudly as he took the cock like a champ as sebastian thrusted up in time with him, very hard. His eye rolled back into his head as his lips parted, shoving his hips down roughly and moved them in circles, causing the cock to rub up against his prostate, making him scream out from the intense pleasure.

Sebastian slapped his ass roughly and groaned under his breath when the boy started moving his hips in circles. He tilted his head back and gripped onto the boy's hips tightly and roughly started plowing into his ass, nearly causing him to fall off from the force of the thrusts.

"F-f--fuccck. Oh fuck, yes, shit." He screamed loudly as his prostate was abused with rough thrusts, causing him to shake violently. With one particular thrust, his eye sight went white, and he came hard, blabbering out incoherent words, panting and moaning as Sebastian kept thrusting up into him without even a slightest pause. "Fuck me, you fucking- aha- shit, is that all you got?" He challenged. He wanted the man to overpower him, make it hurt, he wanted to be ravaged.
Sebastian grinned and slammed Ciel onto his back, and started ruthlessly pounding into him, causing the boy to arch his back and scream his name over and over. He decided to try something and slapped the boy, lightly at first to test the waters. It was a hunch, and he hoped he was right.

Ciel bit his lip hard as he was slapped and ran his hand through sebastian's hair, tugging on it roughly. "Do it again." He commanded, moaning loudly when he felt a hard smack to his cheek. "God, fuck. Hurt me, fuck please." He begged, breathing heavily.
Sebastian raised an eyebrow and smirked, pounding into his ass as rough as possible, giving the boy one last hard slap, causing the boy to scream loudly and cum again. "Damn, Ciel." He groaned as he felt his ass clench against his cock hard. He buried his face in the boy's neck and bit into it hard, sucking and pulling at the skin. He felt the boy shaking from the pleasure, and felt his heartbeat beating fast.

With a couple rough thrusts, he groaned as he came inside the boy. He rode out his orgasm, breathing heavy into his neck.

They laid there for awhile, trying to calm down. Ciel eventually stopped shaking, his eyes closed and breathing slow, running his fingers through Sebastian's hair slowly. He eventually passed out.
Sebastian slipped out of the boy and sat up, looking down at the boy. He ran his fingertips along the boy's red cheek, smiling gently.

"You're crazy and I love it." He whispered as he watched the boy sleep, leaning down and kissing the red mark on his cheek. He stood up and picked Ciel up bridal style, walking to his bedroom and laid him down gently, pulling the blankets over him. 
"I think I'm going to keep you around." He said as he turned the light off, walking out back into the living room. He had a lot of work to do, and for some odd reason, it was nice knowing Ciel was in the other room sleeping.

He was incapable of loving someone, but if only he knew that keeping the boy around would lead to an attachment he was never prepared for.