Chapter 34

"So, want to talk about it?"

They are currently laying in pitch darkness, just listening to each other breathe until Sebastian had to end the comfortable silence.

"Not really."

He doesn't want to talk about it at all. The panties part was amazing, it was fun, he felt good. What he doesn't want to talk about is the fact he actually called someone daddy.

Fucking daddy. He has no idea where that came from. He felt small and pretty and fragile and just blurted it out. He didn't really understand what he was saying at the time.

"We have to, though. If this is about you feeling embarrassed, don't. I oddly enjoyed it, more than enjoyed it." Sebastian is oddly calm, talking with the softest voice Ciel has heard from the man. This is out of character, Sebastian usually firm and authorative.

It's comforting but odd for Ciel at the same time.

"This is just so new and weird for me. I went from vanilla sex to wearing panties and calling you daddy and getting my ass ate like everyday within the span of a few days."

"Do.. Do you want your ass ate again?"

Ciel whines loudly and smacks Sebastian's shoulder, pouting. "Shut up, Sebastian.  I thought you're trying to have a serious conversation with me."

"I am, I'm sorry. Look." Sebastian sits up a little bit, running his fingers down Ciel's cheek gently, grabbing his chin and lifting his head to make him look at him. "I'll do anything you want. I'll do it with no judgement, I'll stop when you tell me to, and I'll do any after care needed afterwards. This is like, a safe place, okay?" Sebastian says it softly, almost in a whisper. He knows this is way out of character for him, but something inside of him is screaming at him to try.

Ciel bites his lip a little and leans up to press a soft kiss to Sebastian's lip, smiling a little. "Thank you. I liked it, I liked calling you daddy, I liked everything last night. Especially, like... When you um.. Marked me up?" His cheeks feel like they're on fire from blushing so hard.

Sebastian nods. "Great, cause I liked doing it. Next on our list is the paddle, maybe handcuff you and fuck you. How do you feel about being called... certain things?"

"What kind of things?"

"Like, feminine pet names. Princess, baby, pretty, baby girl."

Ciel's eye widens, blushing even harder because the idea of it makes something spark inside of him, making him feel all sorts of turned on and it's humiliating. He nods anyway, unable to say anything.

"Well alright, princess. Let's eat some food, hm?" Sebastian gets up and heads to the kitchen without putting on clothes, just stark butt ass naked.

Ciel lets out a loud sigh and stretches before standing up, cringing a little at the dull ache in his ass. He walks over to Sebastian's closet and picks out a red sweater that's way too big for him but puts it on anyway, deciding on no pants since the sweater goes down to his knees.

His hair is a mess, his skin feels blauchy and his eyes look tired and heavy and he knows it. But, he walks out to where Sebastian is standing over the stove, cooking what looks like pancakes and Ciel lets a big smile wash over his face.

It feels oddly domestic for what they are to each other.

Ciel walks into the kitchen and hops up onto the counter, the sweater riding up on his thighs a little bit but still covering his intimate parts.

"So, what's the kinkiest thing you've done?" Ciel asks, swaying his legs back and forth, looking at Sebastian with curiosity.

"Surprisingly I'm not very kinky. Just liked being called master, doing wild sexual positions, tied someone up once but that's about it, really. I've never cared enough to try going into kinks."

Ciel nods, biting on the tip of his thumb. "Is it weird that I like how you make me feel small?"

Sebastian grins and turns to face Ciel, walking over and standing between Ciel's parted legs, putting his hands on his thighs. "You like feeling small? Well, that's good because you're tiny. Everything about you is tiny except that ass of yours."

Ciel grunts and looks up at Sebastian and puts on his best smile, wrapping his legs around his hips, dragging his hands up his chest and settles them on his neck. "Kiss me?"

Sebastian leans down and gives him a soft loud obnoxious kiss, moving Ciel's legs off his hips and laughs at the pout Ciel sends him. He turns back to the pancakes.

"Sebastiannnnnnnn" Ciel whines, feeling annoying but he wants attention, god damnit.

"Stop, we have to eat."

Ciel grins when he gets an idea, remembering how Sebastian reacted lastnight.

He wants fucking attention and he'll get it.

"Daddy, please, pay attention to me?" He says in the most innocent, soft sounding voice he can possibly do, batting his eyelashes at Sebastian when he turns to look at him.

Suddenly it's not funny anymore when he's picked up in a rough way and kissed so hard he sees stars.