Chapter 4

Ciel looked at the house in front of him with his jaw opened. This house was gorgeous, it looked victorian. He looked down at the text just to double check if this was right. Once he confirmed for the 100th time, he walked up the path way and knocked on the door.

The door opened, revealing the smiling man. He had no shirt on and his pajama pants on, his hair wet from a fresh shower. Ciel swallowed, unable to take his eyes off the man's chest. He wanted to touch him so badly. He wanted to kiss and bite along that pale chest.

"Hello, Ciel. Come in. Would you like something to drink?" Ciel walked in, shaking his head. He looked around the living room. It was huge, it had a white sofa, a big flat screen TV on the wall above the fireplace, bookshelves were along the wall, along with a desk with some paper work on it. He smirked to himself and took his jacket off, walking to the desk and leaned on it, motioning for the man to come to him.

"No thanks, but is it possible to have you?" He whispered as the man came closer to him, stopping in front of him. The man raised his eyebrow, smirking.

"Skip the formalities, hm?" The man whispered huskily, grabbing ciel by the waist, pushing him on top of the desk and stood in between his slender thighs. He felt Ciel wrap his arms around his neck and he leaned down to kiss him hard, ripping his shirt down the middle, shoving it off.

Ciel wrapped his legs around the mans waist, shoving him closer and pulled at his hair hard, earning him a groan from the tall man. He smirked and bit on the man's lip hard, pulling and sucking on it as he grinded against the man's hips, running his hands down and shoved the pants down, slipping his hand into the man's boxers, running his fingertips along the long length, his breath hitching as he felt a piercing just below his tip.

He wrapped his tiny hands around the thick cock, stroking and squeezing on it hard, licking his lips as he watched the man tilt his head back, groaning at the pressure on his cock. He took the opportunity to bite down on his neck, sucking hard, swirling his tongue along the bite to ease the pain, stroking on the big cock faster.

Ciel continued to stroke the man's cock hard and fast, swirling his thumb along the slit. He bit down on the pale neck again, this time even harder than before, nearly making it bleed. The man groaned loudly and suddenly took the hand out of his boxers, making Ciel stand up and quickly undressed him before Ciel even knew what had happened, he was bent over the desk, cheek pressed against the wood. He licked at his lip, curving his back, making his ass push out further.