Chapter 19

Ciel locked up the coffee shop, shoving his hands in his pockets and turned around, almost immediately falling on to the floor because of the sight of Sebastian's car.

Sebastian got out of the car and walked up to Ciel, the tall fucker looking down at Ciel with a smooth smile on his face, like he didn't fuck somebody else while Ciel was in the other room.

"Good day at work?" He asked, reaching out to touch Ciel. He slapped it away ,of course, stomping his foot and crossing his arms over his chest, looking up at the tall asshole with the evilest glare he could muster.

"Excuse me, you giant fucking brute with nice pecs and red eyes that I think actually drain my fucking soul. You fucking ass eating machine. Mother fuck-"

"Can you get to the point?" Sebastian interuppted with a grin, looking at Ciel like he was the best thing in this world and that only made him even madder.

"I don't fuck men left and right, but I'm pretty sure it's polite to NOT fuck somebody else while the OTHER person you fuck is in the other room. Who even does that? You couldn't just come in the room and said," Ciel clears his throat and mimicks Sebastian in a very cringe worthy way, "Excuse me, light of my life, best fuck I've had, nice ass, nice little body, can we bone again so I don't have to bone somebody else while you're in the other room and also HEAR his coming noise." He rolled his eyes, huffing up at the man, puffing out his chest like he was a macho man, but only ended up looking like a rolled up tootsie roll.

"Casual jealousy is pretty cute on you, you know that? Also, I don't sound like that. Ciel, I don't belong to you. We aren't a couple. We aren't even anything close to a couple. I admit though, I shouldn't have fucked somebody else while you're in the other room, but you live there, I assumed? So, what do you suggest I do when I'm wanting to bring somebody home?" Sebastian calmly stated, running his fingers through his hair like he's had this conversation a million times and it nagging a toddler.