Chapter 24

Sebastian is plotting the murder of the man that Ciel is currently grinding on. Jealously is an ugly thing, and he's wearing it so proudly that it's seething out of him in waves, making everyone stare at what the fuck his eyes are currently locked on.

He's squeezing at this drink so hard it's on the verge on breaking. He's frustrated. Very frustrated. The ass he ate a week ago is currently grinding on some dude that looks like a fucking avacado roll from the sushi roll down the street.

He's gritting his teeth now, fantastic. He's disgusting himself, but right now his mind is fogged with alcohol and the need to have Ciel back.

So, with that, he gets up from his chair, marches to Ciel, standing proudly in front of him with his chest puffed up.

But what does he do the minute Ciel looks at him? He grabs the nearest guy and starts dancing with him, like a fucking idiot.

He wants to punch himself.

He places his hands on the guy's hips, grinding his ass back into his crotch, making eye contact with Ciel. He smirks to himself when he sees something cloud in his eye, pouting out his bottom lip and looking absolutely adorable.

But that ends real quick.

The being adorable part.

When Ciel screams very loudly at Sebastian.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY TRUNK AND GO TO A LAKE AND DRIVE INTO IT OH MY GOD."

Fantastic. Piss off the fucking 4 inch leprechaun with a nice ass, why don't you.