Chapter 9

He slowly got up and noticed a pair of pants on the dresser folded neatly with a note that said to wear them. He put them on and made his way out of the bedroom, looking around for Sebastian. He saw him sitting at the desk with no shirt on, deep red lines running down his back. He smirked, tip toeing to the man to not get his attention.

He ran his fingertips along the red marks, leaning down to kiss under Sebastian's ear softly, whispering cutely into it. "Good morning." He squeaked when he was pulled into his lap, lips pressing against his softly. His eye slid closed, wrapping his arms gently around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of the man's neck.

Sebastian pulled back after a couple minutes to breathe, whispering against the boy's lips quietly. "Morning." He looked at the boy's sleepy eye, his bed head, and his skinny chest. The boy was tiny, and it was hard to believe he was able to be rough with him without breaking him. "You look sexy when you just wake up."

Ciel laughed cutely and moved to get more comfortable on the man's lap, ending up with straddling him. "Thank you. Did you even sleep?" He watched the man shake his head and felt him kiss his neck softly, his thumbs rubbing his hip bones. Ciel let out a quiet moan as he tilted his head to the side, giving him more access to his neck, closing his eye.

Sebastian slowly kissed along the pale throat, gliding his tongue softly along the smooth skin. He noticed the big purple bite mark that bled the previous night and gently placed a kiss to it, hearing the boy moan as he did. He smirked and sucked on it carefully, swirling his tongue to soothe the pain.

Ciel let out a shaky breath as he felt the man's tongue. He grabbed his hair and pushed his head harder against his neck, silently pleading for him to bite the spot.

Sebastian picked up on what he wanted and grinned before biting into the same spot again hard, earning him a hiss and a loud moan. He bit down even harder, nearly making it bleed again and sucked roughly, wrapping his arms tightly around the boy's waist to keep him close to him as he stood up, carrying him to the bathroom, plopping him down on the sink counter. He unlatched his lips from the boy's neck, taking a step back to look at the boy.

He was breathing hard, biting on his lip, his eye closed tight. He was gorgeous and looked needly, face flushed from being turned on and in pain. "We should shower."

Ciel opened his eye slowly, nodding a little. He couldn't speak, instead he calmed himself down and got off the counter, taking his pants off and threw them at Sebastian, giggling a little as he walked his naked ass to the shower to turn it on. A rough slap to his ass made him squeak, jumping up a little. "Hey now, shower time, not sexy time." He smiled innocently at him, stepping into the shower.

Sebastian soon joined him after, running his hands slowly down the boy's arms, gently pushing his chest up against the shower wall. He leaned in, whispering huskily into his ear. "We can do both." He watched as the boy shivered at his words, smirking. He kissed along his shoulder slowly while running his hand down to the boy's ass, giving it a firm smack before running a finger down to his hole, circling it along his hole.

Sebastian teased at his hole a little more before sliding his finger inside all the way, biting at his shoulder softly, smiling as Ciel pushed his ass further out, arching his back.

Ciel placed his hands against the wall and licked his lips, pushing his ass back against the finger as it fucked him. He closed his eyes and whined, wanting more. One finger was like teasing to him. "More." He moaned out seductively.