Chapter 48

Ciel has had a song on repeat for DAYS, non stop, and even tried to talk Sebastian into listening to it during sex.

He's currently singing said song in the kitchen as he makes Sebastian lunch, swaying his tiny hips and radiating happiness.

Which is why Sebastian hasn't thought of murder yet. The song drives him up the wall, he hates the band, hates everything about the twinks with nice hair and piercing eyeball colors but Ciel loves them so fucking much.

One god damn Direction. The song is Perfect, and Ciel claims that it's their relationship in a song and is trying to make Sebastian love it as much as he does.

"Daaaaaaadddyyy, your lunch is ready!" Ciel runs in with a plate in his hands, jumping into Sebastian's lap and smiles at him, nice and big and kisses his cheek.

"Thanks, Ciel." Ciel pouts a bit at the bored tone Sebastian has, on the verge of sounding annoyed. So Ciel kisses his lips and picks up a piece of the sandwich, holding it up to his lips.

" I can feed myself." Sebastian says, sighing. He has a headache from the damn song but refuses to tell Ciel. Last thing he needs is a hurt Ciel on his hands.

Ciel frowns, nodding his head and places the plate on the end table and gets up, going to the kitchen to make his own lunch without saying a word.

Sebastian lets out a loud groan and gets up, walking to Ciel and wraps his arms around his tiny boy, kissing his shoulder. "I'm sorry." He kisses his neck. "Please forgive me."

Ciel smiles, leaning into him and places his hands on Sebastian's arms, nodding his head. "I don't want to be annoying or bother you, I'm sorry."

"I just have a headache and I took it out on you." He spins him around and places a kiss on his lips softly, holding him tight against him.

Ciel wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him back, melting in his arms with a smile.

"Let's eat lunch, Sebby."

Sebastian squints his eyes. "I hate that damn nickname."

Ciel giggles, screaming sebby at the top of his lungs as he runs into the living room with his own plate of lunch.

"I'm not going to fuck you tonight, Ciel. Stop begging."

Ciel is currently pouting and being a brat, demanding for sex which Sebastian refuses to give based solely on the fact Ciel is a fucking brat.

"You never deny me, why now?" Ciel pouts even more, laying flat onto his back, letting his shirt run up a little bit to reveal his hip bones.

"You're not being a good boy, you're being a brat and brats don't get what they want everytime they throw a fucking tantrum. I'll do one thing for you to redeem yourself though."

Ciel bit his lip, a little nervous. "What?"

"You're gonna wear his butt plug in all night and tomorrow morning I'll fuck you, if you behave and leave it in."

Ciel widens his eyes, whimpering a little at the idea of it. He's never used one before, scared if he can even handle it for an hour, let alone a whole night, sleeping with it.

"F--fine.." He mumbles quietly, getting on his hands and knees, ready for him.

Sebastian grins at Ciel's submissive nature. He was a natural at it, without much practice. They've barely really entered this, and he's already done so well except on some days where he's a brat.

Sebastian walks up to him and pulls the pair of panties down, revealing his hole and automatically rubs lube on it, brushing his fingers over it , teasing him a little before entering 2 fingers so he feels the burn, slowing stretching him out.

Ciel lets out a little moan, closing his eyes, letting himself feel the stretch. He tries moving his hips to angle the fingers towards his prostate, whining when Sebastian refuses to let him.

"You can handle a little burn." He takes his fingers out and presses the buttplug inside, much to Ciel's dismay is says princess on the bottom in pink.

Sebastian smiles and steps back, clapping his hands together and sighs. "Anyways, I have work to do. Goodnight!"

"WHAT THE FUCK SEBASTIAN."