Chapter 49

It's been 3 hours since Sebastian left Ciel alone to deal with the teasing that is the butt plug pressing against his prostate, no matter how much he tries to shift it won't move from that position and it's driving him to the brink of insanity.

He's laying on the bed on his stomach, trying to keep as much pressure off his ass as possible. He's about to cry ,if he's honest. He just wants attention and he's tried and tried to get it but Sebastian is straight up ignoring him, not even acknowledging his presence and he's angry.

So, in a moment of being a dumbass, sad, mad, and desperate, he decides to do something that will upset Sebastian to no end, but watch Ciel not give a fuck.

At this moment, anyway.

He moves onto his back, and his hand goes straight to the plug and gives it a little wiggle, letting out a breathless moan as he teases his prostate, closing his eyes and smiling, happy that he's just going to make himself cum, no matter the consequence.

He starts thrusting the toy in and out of him nice and slow, licking his lip and he just basks in the slow building pleasure, moving his other hand up to play with his nipple, squeezing and rubbing it.

That's when Sebastian decides to finally bless Ciel with his presence.

Ciel just freezes before making eye contact, anger pulsating through him and he just starts roughly thrusting the toy in and out of his loose hole, moaning extra loud just to piss Sebastian off.

Sebastian just rolls his eyes and sighs, going over to the closet and pulling out something that Ciel can't see, but he doesn't care, he just thrusts the toy faster, close to cumming, rolling his eyes back letting out a loud groan.

Suddenly something slips onto his cock, stopping him from having an orgasm and gasps, looking down and sees a cock ring on his cock, widening his eyes and looking at Sebastian as he nonchalantly takes off his shirt, getting ready for bed, no longer paying attention to Ciel.

"What the fuck, Sebastian?" He's so mad he just rips out of the toy and throws it at the back of Sebastian's head, moving his hands to slide the cock ring off when suddenly Sebastian grips his wrists hard, giving him an annoyed look.

"You're really fucking testing my patience today, Ciel. You're being a fucking brat. You think I want to deal with a fucking child? Stop acting like one. You're a fucking adult. What happened to that submissive behavior? What's next? Going to throw a fucking tantrum?" He's seething at this point, the urge to dominate Ciel overbearing him.

"Fuck you. I just want attention and you're acting like I'm not even worth the time to LOOK AT." Ciel kicks his legs up, trying to kick Sebastian when suddenly he's being held down at all angles. He let's out a grunt, trying to move his arms but he's trapped completely.

"If you think this is a way to get my fucking attention, you got another thing coming." Sebastian just smirks, looking down at a grumpy Ciel. "Ever hear of punishment, babe? Well you're going to get it."

Sebastian gets up quickly, getting some handcuffs and Ciel grunts as he's handcuffed to the bed, a cock ring on and a very smug Sebastian looking at him from the end of the bed.

"Goodnight. I was actually going to fuck you tonight, or even cuddle your dumbass but you decided to be stupid. So now, you're going to sleep in here alone with a cock ring on and handcuffed and I refuse to reply to anything. That's your punishment. And if you don't do anything dumb during the night, I'll even come fuck you in the morning, but you won't be able to cum." Sebastian smiles and just exits the room, shutting the lights off, leaving Ciel there in shock.