Chapter 14

"Oh man. Hurry Sebastian, let's fuck or something in here. Make me be really loud so I make the pedophile in the other room feel uncomfortable."

Sebastian laughed and grabbed Ciel, pushing him onto the bed. (A/N: This bed is Claude and Ciel's bed.) "I did say that I would if you wanted me to. What do you want me to do to you, sweet innocent Ciel." He slowly ran his hand up his shirt, brushing his thumbs against his nipples, causing Ciel to shiver and bite his lip.

"I don't care as long as you make me loud." Sebastian chuckled and shoved Ciel's pants and boxers off in one swift swipe, pushing his shirt up to reveal his smooth pale stomach. He leaned down and licked and sucked his way down to his waistline, paying close attention to the boy's hip bones.

Ciel moaned under his breath, arching his back up as he felt Sebastian's tongue, running his thin fingers through the silky black hair, gently massaging at his scalp, earning an appreciative hum from the handsome man.

"I'm gonna make this quick so I can take you home and fuck you senseless again." Sebastian grinned and took Ciel's cock into his mouth all the way, sliding his tongue along his tip as he sucked hard, rubbing at the boy's hipbones hard.

Ciel moaned loudly as his cock was enveloped into the sweet warm mouth, throwing his head back as he tugged at the man's hair. He pushed his hips up, his eye rolling back as his hips are rubbed, licking his bottom lip.

Sebastian slapped the side of Ciel's ass hard, moving to grip it roughly, kneading it. He bobbed his head up and down, sucking on the cock hard and fast, making sure his tongue licked at every part of it, hallowing his cheeks a little as Ciel started to fuck his mouth, his moans filling the bedroom loudly. He smirked against the cock as he heard footsteps coming to the bedroom door.

Ciel was oblivious to the footsteps, his mind lost in the clouds of pleasure. He completely forgot where he was, only hearing his heavy breathing and loud moans, along with Sebastian's loud sucking noises. He moaned Sebastian's name under his breath as he rubbed at his ass, suddenly having the want of being filled by him.

Sebastian shoved Ciel's cock down his throat and swallowed against it, earning him a pleasure filled scream and rough tug at his hair. He groaned against the cock, sending vibrations down it.

"What the fuck Ciel, on my bed?" Claude said with anger in his voice, closing his eyes. His heart hurt to walk in on this, to hear Ciel like this. He's never heard him make these noises, which made it even worse, knowing that Sebastian could get him to look and sound like this.

Ciel completely ignored Claude, only focused on his release, with a particular hard suck and rough swallow, he came hard down Sebastian's throat, screaming and writhing with pleasure. "Fucking fuck, oh my god." His breathing was loud, shaking from the intense orgasm. He barely could acknowledge Claude standing there.

Sebastian swallowed the cum eagerly, cleaning him up with his tongue before plopping the cock out of his mouth and pulling the boy's pants and boxers back up. He sat up and fixed his hair and clothes, turning to look at Claude.

"Why were you watching us? That's pretty weird." Sebastian said, a smirk on his face.

"Fuck off of my boyfriend." Claude was seething, shaking from his anger.

"Oh god Claude, shut the fuck up for once. I'm not your boyfriend anymore, and you're hilarious for acting like this when you just fucked another dude last night and god knows how many times before that. So leave me alone, let me lay here in peace to calm down from my VERY intense orgasm and I'll leave with my clothes. Might want to change the sheets too, some got on them. Sebastian can only catch so much of it, you know?"

Sebastian put his hand over his mouth, trying really hard not to laugh. He didn't want to upset this Claude dude even further, even if it was hilarious.

"Fuck you, Ciel."

Ciel groaned and closed his eyes, too tired to move. "Each time I cum, I feel even weaker. Does your talent just improve over time or some shit, like seriously."

Sebastian chuckled and decided to pack for Ciel, just shoving every piece of clothing he could find into the suit case he brought with them. "Just relax, I'll pack for you."