Chapter 21

It's been one full week since Sebastian watched Ciel walk away from his apartment with his belongings. It was a quiet visit, very quiet. By quiet, it means Ciel came, didn't even look at Sebastian, and Sebastian just continued watching his show on the TV.

Sebastian isn't one for regrets, or missing things, or attachment, he knows this, but something inside him is bothering him to no end. Watching Ciel walk away after his speech got him thinking a TON. He's been thinking so much, that he can't even get off anymore, it's like no one is good enough for him anymore.

Which presents his little problem- he needs to get laid, a proper lay, with someone as soft, kinky and beautiful as Ciel, because of course, Sebastian refuses to go to him and beg Ciel to let him hit it one more time, or several, but if that's his thoughts, no one needs to know that tiny detail except him.

Long story short ---- He misses the sassy Ciel.

Misses. That word and feeling isn't even in his brain. He can barely comprehend it himself.

Sebastian leans back and sighs, closing his eyes and just let's himself think. What can he really do? He isn't used to this. Used to wanting somebody so badly in his bed, and even in his life on a reaccuring basis. He's a like a demon --- Just wants to drain the life from people, to make them realize things about themselves, to crush them and make them feel used. Maybe it's sick, but he gets off on it, on people wanting him, wanting him to call back again, but he doesn't. He never does.

Ever.