Chapter 23

Ciel is so fucking miserable that it's borderline disgusting.

Without a distraction, Claude keeps clouding his brain and he wallows in it. He has the million dollar question constantly running through his head ---- "Was I not good enough?"

Ciel almost wants to snort at himself because he's usually a cocky bitch. He knows he's a good fuck, a good lover, nice, sweet, hella cute and has a very cute butt.

HE EVEN SHAVES AND MOISTURIZES.

"Ciel, baby, can you give me a smile? We're at a club, having drinks and a cute boy is singing. What more do you need, honey? I miss youuuuu." Mei-rin whines, pouting out her bottom lip and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"First of all, yes, we're at a club, I don't understand why you would even bring that up because it doesn't mean shit. Second, the boy looks fucking 12 and he looks like he doesn't have sex with ANYTHING. Third, I need someone to fucking fuck me and distract me. I was fine with Sebastian, he distracted me, but now that I have the little blonde twink working with me and having to see Claude everyday, I seriously want to turn into a cannibal and fucking eat them. EAT THEM, Mei-rin. What the fuck is wrong with me?" Ciel groans, hitting his forehead against the table and holding in a loud frustrated scream.

Mei-rin sits up straight, putting on a very horrible face that makes Ciel want to combust. "Listen here, you little shit. You have the ass of a God. I don't even eat ass and I'd eat the fuck out of yours with getting nothing in return, seriously, I'd be okay with just eating that ass. Now get the fuck out on the dance floor, shake that cute little ass before I fucking kill you."

"I fucking hate you." Ciel says, getting up anyway and marches to the center of the dance floor, grabbing the first guy he says and grinding his ass against his crotch because that's dancing, obviously.