12

Chan: so,  where do you live hyejin?
Hyejin: of my house isn't that big trust me.
Jisung: can we go in and see?
Hyejin: sure....

After a few minutes they arrived.

Hyejin: here we are
Seungmin: wow!  This place looks nice.
Hyejin: trust me,  it isn't that nice.  Only the other houses are but not mine.  I... Live in the basement part of the building....

Hyejin covered her face in shame.  Jeongin took her hands away from her face.

Jeongin: don't be.
Hyejin: ah,  o-ok. 

Hyejin brought the boys down to the basement are where she lived. She took out her keys and opened the door.  Unfortunately,  the house was empty.

Hyejin: h-he's not here....

Hyejin scanned the small room.  She walked into the bathroom.

Nothing.

Hyejin sat on the bed and folded herself into a ball.

Hyejin: where... Is hyunjin....

She began hugging a teddy bear tightly.  A tear rolled down her eye.

Chan: how bout I try to call him instead....
Hyejin: o-ok...

Hyejin wiped away her tears while the older took out his phone to call hyunjin.  The others made themselves at home at sat next to hyejin and calmed her down.

Chan: I'm sorry, hyejin,  there was no reply...
Hyejin: oh... He wouldn't abandon me right...
Changbin: of course not....
Hyejin: oh no....
Jisung: what
Hyejin: I think he is with Nancy...
Felix: that girl Nancy?
Changbin: the half American girl?
Hyejin: yes..... Oh no.... She is with yumi..... She pushed me against my locker and suddenly yumi appeared... I think both of them like jeongin.. 

Hyejin started trembling and crying.  She wasn't her usual self anymore.

Chan: alright,  everyone take out your phone and call hyunjin.

The boys listened to their leader and started calling hyunjin.

°°°

"Hey babe... Who is that? "

"Oh no one sweetie" She pushed him back on the bed.

"You know,  I should really get going before hyejin thinks I died or something"

"Please don't leave me hyunjinie"

She gave him puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Ah,  your so cute.  Ok OK,  but 1 night only"

"Ok! "

Then,  they continued cuddling while watching the movie

°°°

Chan: any luck?
Minho: no...
Hyejin: where could he be... Is he with Nancy?? 

Minho used his finger to lift up hyejin's cheek. 

"It's ok... We're here"

Jeongin got uncomfortable by sight before him and pushed Minho away.

"Yah!  Yang jeongin.  What was that for? " Minho said while sitting back up.

"No touchy" Jeongin wrapped his hands around hyejin,  protecting her like a parent.

Minho: geez....

To hyejin,  Minho was like her second brother.  Minho knew it too.  Minho always knew how to cheer her up and make her smile.  He even writes and gives her story ideas. 

Hyejin: guys.... Can you... Spend the night here with me?  I can't be alone...
Chan: sure.
Hyejin: do you need to call your parents?
Chan: well,  I live alone so no,  but the others have too.
Hyejin: oh ok.
Changbin: we'll tell out parents that we will be staying the night here until hyunjin returns.
Hyejin: thanks.  Uh.. I think j have extra beds and pillows in the storeroom.

Hyejin wiped her tears and stood up to go to the storeroom.

She pulled out 3 large beds that could fit 2 people together.  Then she took out some pillows and blankets for them.

Minho: thanks sis
Changbin: hyung,  did you just call her sis?
Minho: yea,  she's like a sister to me

Minho patted hyejin's head.  Hyejin naturally clinged onto him like a koala.

Jeongin pouted.

Hyejin noticed the behavior of the maknae and said: "does jeongin want a hug too? "

Jeongin nodded slightly and hyejin koala hugged jeongin until he fell on the floor.  Hyejin was on top of him.  Head on his chest.

There was silence for a while.

Felix cleared his throat.

Felix: can we get a hug too?
Hyejin: oh course!

Hyejin got up to hug Felix but ended up getting squeezed by the other boys who joined the hug.

Hyejin: oh yeah... Uhm I have a little but of leftover kimchi stew that..... Hyunjin.... Made.  Do you guys want some?
Chan: it's alright,  tomorrow is a holiday so we can got eat out tomorrow.
Hyejin: I don't have a lot of money though.... That's why I work part time with hyunjin.
Changbin: it's ok,  we can handle it.
Hyejin: thanks guys!

Once again,  all of them had a big group hug.

Felix turned off the lights and they all went to choose a bed to sleep on.
Jeongin chose to sleep with hyejin. 

Hyejin was already fast asleep.

Jeongin pecked her forehead.

"Goodnight jagiya"

He closed his eyes and fell into slumber.