41

Everyone turned their head to face hyunjin.  Hyunjin immediately regretted yelling as he felt anxiety filling up his body.  He no longer felt comfortable around his friends.  His eyes immediately landed on jeongin who had a cold stare towards him. 

"You what? " Minho asked coldly. 

"I'm sorry... " Hyunjin replied,  head hung low.

Minho: I think I heard this too many times already...
Hyunjin: look hyung,  I'm sorry
Minho: why are you saying that to me?  You're the one who hurt your own sister isn't it?
Hyunjin: hyung it's not like that... I was blinded for a while and I'm still young.
Minho: you're 19, hwang hyunjin
Hyunjin: i-i know.... Please just forgive me hyungs...
Minho: hyejin?
Hyejin: huh?
Minho: do you forgive him?
Hyejin: I guess I do...
Jeongin: what?!

Jeongin's eyes widened.  He walked over to hyejin. 

Jeongin: hyejin,  you forgive him?
Hyejin: yea,  why shouldn't I?
Jeongin: do you really forgive him after what he did?
Hyejin: everyone deserves a second change jeongin...
Jeongin: have you been brain washed or something??

Jeongin messed with hyejin's hair trying to "knock " Her out of the "brainwash".

Hyejin giggled and fixed her hair.  " Calm down jeongin,  I didn't get brain washed.  Haven't you heard of the phrase blood is thicker than water"

Jeongin calmed down for moment and sighed.  He looked over to hyunjin.  He wasn't mad anymore.  "Argh,  why us this so frustrating? " He said as he put his face on the crook of hyejin's neck.  Hyejin smiled sweetly as she rubbed his head. 

Hyunjin looked at the scene on front of him.  He felt even more guilty now. 

'Hyejin is so nice,  she is like a momish girlfriend.  She cares so much... Why did I break her happiness by the selfishness of my own self... ' he thought.

Jeongin looked back at hyunjin and sighed.  "I forgive you hyung.. " He said.  Jeongin smiled weakly as he walked over to hyunjin.  He hugged him tightly.  "I guess I did miss you this whole time... " Jeongin said,  voice getting husky.

Hyunjin slowly patted his back calming down the younger boy who seem to have gotten slightly emotional.

"I'm really sorry everyone,  Minho hyung, please forgive me... "

"Ugh fine but this is your last chance.  Hurt hyejin again and you better sleep with one eye open" Minho said.

"I'll keep that in mind.. " Hyunjin said nervously. 

Felix: group hug.  I missed it.

Everyone threw away old memories as they all went in for a group hug. 

Hyunjin: no more love for me. 
Hyejin: bro I told you,  just listen to me when I tell you a girl isn't right for you. 
Hyunjin: ah,  ok.
Hyejin: remember,  I won't destroy your happiness for no reason.
Hyunjin: I'll remember that.