40

The next day,  hyunjin was released from the hospital.

"So where do I go now" He asked awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Home of course" Hyejin replied.

Hyunjin: as in our apartment?
Hyejin: duh,  unless you want to sleep on the road side.
Hyunjin: how about the others... Especially jeongin
Hyejin: well,  I guess the others forgive you,  I'm not sure about jeongin though...
Hyunjin: you're his girlfriend,  you should know
Hyejin: all I know is jeongin was mad at you for abandoning me
Hyunjin: do you think he will forgive me?
Hyejin: well,  looks like you gotta find out by yourself

Hyunjin sighed.  Hyejin was right.  Jeongin protected her when he was being a man blinded by fake love. 

They checked out of the hospital and began walking him.

Suddenly hyejin clung onto hyunjin, tightly. 

Hyunjin was slightly startled.

"I miss your warmth and your hug,  hyunjin" She said softly.

Hyunjin felt touched and slowly smiled.  He rubbed hyejin's head and kissed her head. 

He hadn't felt this feeling in a long time.  He remembered the days where they would walk to school together,  hyejin used to cling onto him while walking. 

Memories instantly flooded back once again and he regretted being a jerk of a brother earlier.  'I should've listened to her earlier... ' he thought to himself.

Soon,  they reached the apartment. Hyunjin felt slight fear to walk inside the apartment. 

Hyejin grabbed hyunjin's arm and pulled him down the stairs leading to the basement where they lived.

Hyejin knocked on the door. 

The door opened revealing jeongin who was standing on the other side.  Jeongin immediately hugged hyejin and smiled.  But his smile turned into a frown when he saw hyunjin. 

"Oh,  it's you" Jeongin said with a husky voice.  Clearly, he didn't want to see the presence of the older hyung.  Jeongin brought hyejin in and made hyunjin get in by himself. 

Jeongin plopped onto the bed while hyejin went to sit by the little table.  Hyunjin felt nervous as all the boys began staring at him as if he were a mere stranger. 

Hyunjin nervously walked over to sit next to hyejin.  He ignored all the eyes that was staring at him.  The presence in the room felt dark.  The only bright aura in the room was from Chan who was actually a quite forgiving person. 

Chan: I see your back and well,  hyunjin
Hyunjin: y-yea.... H-hyung...
Chan: is your uh head ok?
Hyunjin: it kinda hurts a little but I'm fine...
Chan: ah,  good to hear.  Want some food?  Bread?  Sausages?
Hyunjin: ah it's alright I'm not hungry.
Chan: ok,  ok.

Hyunjin held his hand together as he stared at the floor.  He didn't dare to look into the eyes of his friends. 

A few minutes had gone by.  Awkward silence filled the room.  Most of the boys,  mostly minho and jeongin stared at hyunjin.  But hyejin wasn't slight bothered by what was going on around it.  She seemed to care less now.  She just continued to type on her computer. 

Hyunjin couldn't stand the silence anymore.  With guilt still lingering in his heart,  he stood up and yelled. 

"Everyone!  I'm sorry! Please forgive me! "