30

The door slammed in front of his face.  Hyunjin couldn't process everything that was happening.  He had no choice but to shrug everything off.  He left the apartment,  giving it one last look. 

He sighed. 

He left and decided to go back to nancy's home. 

*ding*

-you have received a message from Nancy-

Hyunjin turned on his phone and looked at the message.

Hey jinnie,  I'm saw your note.  I went out and I'll might be back late.  See you 😘
-Nancy

Hyunjin didn't bother about her message.

'Since she isn't even home,  I guess I'll just go grab the cheapest thing to eat.' He walked to the nearby restaurant.  It was famous for its delicious yet cheap food.  He walked inside. 

"1 person"

"Follow me sir"

The waiter brought him to his table.  "Thank you" He said as the waiter gave him the menu.  Hyunjin looked at the menu and chose what he wanted to order.  He ordered his meal and played on his phone while waiting. 

He was scrolling through social media until he saw something from the corner of his eye. 

It was a guy and a girl.  The girl looked awfully familiar. 

"Nancy? "

He looked up from his phone and saw Nancy with a tall guy.  Her hands were locked around his arm.  The guys hand was in his pocket.  "Is that Nancy??? " Hyunjin rubbed his eyes and squinted. 

It was Nancy. 

"Maybe it's her cousin.  Or.... Brother?  No no no if it was her brother I would've seen him at her home.  But maybe he was a broad?... "

Hyunjin started questioning himself and his existence.  He wondered who the man with Nancy was. 

"She wouldn't be cheating on me right? "

He remembered hyejin's words. 

She will hurt you.

Hyunjin took out his phone to hide his face as he spied on Nancy.  Coincidentally,  they sat at the table across from him.  Instead of sitting face to face,  they sat side by side. 

Hyunjin continued hiding his face with his phone. 

Soon,  the waiter brought his food.  Hyunjin still tried his best not to show his face.  He kept his head down as he ate. 

He could hear their conversation. 

"Hold on binnie,  i need to text someone"

"Who? "

"Oh,  just a friend"

"Ok"

Hyunjin received a message. 

Hey jinnie,  I'll be having a sleepover with my friend.  I went to her birthday party just now.  See you tomorrow <3

Hyunjin couldn't believe his eyes.  "That's a lie! " He whisper screamed.  His eyes felt watery as he continued to eat his food. 

"Babe,  you look amazing today"

"Thanks binnie"

"Anyways,  what happened to the guy? "

"Guy? "

"The guy you said lived with you,  that's why you had to cancel our date"

"Oh,  he's just a friend.  Nothing more,  don't worry babe"

"Ok OK,  anyways,  since we have been dating for 2 weeks now,  I wanted to give you this teddy bear"

"Oh my god,  soo bin!  It's beautiful"

"I'm glad you liked it. "

Hyunjin stopped eating for a while.  He looked up a bit. 

He saw the guy and Nancy kiss. 

Hyunjin didn't want to be there anymore.  He called the bill and stormed out of the restaurant.

"Hyunjin? " It was nancy's voice.

He turned around,  clearly angry. 

"What are you doing here? " She asked in an innocent voice. 

Hyunjin: what about you!  Are you cheating on me?!
Nancy: cheating?  We're not even dating.

Hyunjin was about to strangle her but resisted. 

Nancy: hold on soobin,  I gotta talk with my friend. 

Nancy got away from her table and pulled hyunjin out the restaurant.

Hyunjin: are going gonna explain?

Nancy 's face turn3d into a disgusted look.

Nancy: is any explanation needed huh hwang hyunjin? 
Hyunjin: um obviously
Nancy: let me be honest here... I never liked you.  You have been talking only about hyejin for the whole time I "dated" You.  Honestly I just did that to hurt hyejin and I guess it worked.

Hyunjin was holding back his anger.  He always kept a pocket knife with him and was trying his best not to take it out and stab Nancy. 

Hyunjin: you evil shit.

Hyunjin pushed Nancy away.  Making Nancy fall to the ground. 

Hyunjin ran back to his apartment where hyejin was.  He didn't need to go back to nancy's place since he didn't really have any of his stuff there. 

He ran as fast as he could.  He held back his tears.