35

Hyejin sat on her bed as she typed away on her computer.  Story ideas flooded her mind as she was typing.  Jeongin sat beside her. Eyes locked at the screen as hyejin was typing as fast as lightning.

Jeongin: hyejin ah,  how do you type so fast?
Hyejin: eh,  I come up with ideas on the spot and I got a lot of new ideas
Jeongin: wahh my jagi is so amazing.

Hyejin blushed at his words.  She has never been called jagi before.  Jeongin pushed the loose strand of hair behind her ear.  He saw hyejin holding in her smile and blushing.  'How much cuter can she get?' he thought.  He used his finger to bring hyejin's face closer to his.  By now,  their faces were inches away.  They could feel each other's hot breath against their faces.  Their eyes locked,  faces blushing.  Jeongin closes his eyes as he was about to kiss her.

Minho: ya!  What are you two fetuses doing?

Jeongin and hyejin immediately looked away from each other to look at the boy in front of them.

Minho: what were you two thinking of doing?  You two are still fetuses.
Jeongin: hyung,  I'm 18
Minho: yea,  you're still a fetus to us.  And hyejin too.
Jeongin: hyung,  we're both the same age
Minho: no,  it isn't your birthday yet,  so you're still a minor.  No kissing. 
Jeongin: but you kissed jisung hyung!

Everyone turned their heads to face minho.

Jeongin: oops
Seungmin: the tea has been spilled.
Chan: Lee Minho,  what did I just hear?
Minho: eh,  have you seen how cute jisung is?  How to resist
Changbin: I am lost for words...
Woojin: jisung,  did Minho kiss you?
Jisung:.... Y-yea but only in the cheeks!
Woojin: ok fine,  as long as it's not on the lips
Chan: wait wHaT?  Woojin,  you're ok with this?
Woojin: eh,  their growing up,  what to expect?  I have suspected Minho was gay ever since I met him
Minho: wait what?
Woojin: I can see it in your eyes. 
Minho: s-should I be offended by this?

Chan broke the awkward silence.  "Dinner's ready" He said.

Seungmin: oh cool,  I'm hungry
Chan: well lucky for you,  a delicious bibimbap was created in chan's kitchen
Seungmin: that isn't a kitchen
Chan: ok whatever. Let's eat

Chan set the bowls on the table as each member sat down to eat the food.

*riingggg*

Hyejin: excuse me,  my phone is ringing. 
Chan: ok

Hyejin stood up to grab her phone which was laying on the bed. 

She picked up the phone.

Hyejin: hello?
??? : hello,  is this hwang hyejin?
Hyejin: yes I'm hwang hyejin
??? : I'm sorry to say this but your brother hwang hyunjin got into an accident.  He was hit by a car.