33

Hyujin had left the bench he sat at after he posted the post.  He didn't want to be anywhere near the place where memories were created not only with hyejin but with the others too.

He wanted to be far away.

He walked,  not knowing where he was going.  He just went where his heart brought him to.  He walked,  and walked.  And he reached. 

It was the cemetery.

Tears rolled down his eyes.  He knew why his heart brought him here.  He went to the gravestone of his "mother". The old woman,  who took him and hyejin,  and raised both of them as their own child.  The woman herself who had no family to care for her,  some might have thought that she was mean,  but that didn't stop her from loving other people.

Hyujin kneeled on the grass. His head,  buried in his hands.  His hands,  wet from tears. 

" Mom....... I'm... So sorry.... I-im sorry i-im broke t-the promise... I'm s-sorry I didn't t-take proper care of h-hyejin.  I-im sorry I was a horrible child.... "

Hyujin wanted to yell so badly. 

Hatred built inside him. 

He hated himself. 

*drip* *drip*

Rain began to fall as the sky grew darker.  But he didn't want to leave. 

Even with the deep guilt  as well as hatred for himself built inside him,  being "next to his mother" Brought him small peace.  He knew he was wrong but he also knew his mother would forgive him. 

"Should I just end it? " He asked himself,  no emotions coming out from his mouth. 

Now,  he didn't know what kind of feelings he should have anymore.  Hyujin bowed to the grave many times.  "Mom... Please forgive me" He repeated while bowing. 

The rain grew heavier. 

Suddenly,  the air around him grew colder.  He saw a little light shining from the grave. 

"Turn things around,  apologize,  make things right"

A voice came out from no where. 

Hyujin looked around.  He didn't see anyone.  It was as if the voice came from the wind.  "Mom? " He asked,  voice slightly shaking. 

No reply. 

The light from the grave disappeared. 

The voice was right.  He need to apologize properly.  But he feared hyejin wouldn't forgive him.  He had already apologized many times,  she forgave him but in the end,  it broke her.  Sorry doesn't mean anything to her anymore. 

"One last try" He said to himself. 

He stood up,  and ran. 

He ran back to the city,  he wanted to go back to find hyejin,  jeongin and everyone else.  He knew his mistake.  He knew he may not be forgiven but he wanted to try,  one last time. 

He got to the road. The apartment was just across the road.  Without thinking,  he ran. 

"Sir,  watch out! "

All went black.