~one~

annie leblanc has been dating Hayden Summerall for 2 years. Since they were both 14. But she has an addiction. Hayden tries to help her, love her, but it just ruins the relationship. it's not drugs are any type of substance.

"why are you even with her?" Mackenzie asked her best friend, Hayden.

"I love her Kenz, sure she seems to be a terrible girlfriend, but I love her to death." Mackenzie rolled her eyes, and jumped on the boy's bed.

"Your lucky I can like her enough. But I swear, I'll kill her if she's taking advantage of you." Mackenzie knew she was, wanted to kill her, but couldn't because she loved her best friend. Hayden and Mackenzie are like siblings, sleep at each other's homes without anyone caring, have stupid sibling fights, etc.

"I love her." Hayden said, then they both walked to school together.

"I told you I don't like her hanging out with you." Annie said as she walked to her boyfriend.

"And I told you I don't like it when you-" Annie shut her boyfriend up with a kiss.

"Don't finish that sentence. Now, here. Do my science lab homework please baby?" Annie pouted then started to make out with her boyfriend again.

"Yeah, of course." Then Hayden was left with the homework Annie was supposed to do last week.

"You're not doing her homework!" Mackenzie scolded at her best friend.

"I am. Or else she'd get mad Kenz." Mackenzie groaned in frustration because of her friend's stupidity. Hayden is very smart, too of their class, but he's blinded by love.

At lunch, Annie didn't show at the bleachers like normal. So Hayden went to go find her. He looked everywhere until he heard her moan in a closet. He quickly opened the door and saw Annie cheating, again. This time with Asher Angel.

Hayden punched the boy, making him fall down and crash his head on a bunch of toilet paper. "Hayden! Why'd you do that?" Annie asked as she put her clothes back on.

"I can't punch a girl, right?" Hayden said then walked away.