~four~

annie leblanc still was lying. she woke up like normal in the morning, then put on her clothes. she put on denim shorts with a black tube top with a crossing pattern in the middle of her chest. she put on her black ankle boots, and then curled her hair in waves. she swiped on some makeup and put on red lipstick.

annie grabbed her bag, and went downstairs. said hi to her family but disappeared before they could answer.

she went to school, and met up with one of her hookups. they did a quickie in the bathroom in the basement of school, then she sprayed her Gucci perfume to mask the scent of sex.

annie walked the halls like normal. normal meaning everyone knew she hooked up with someone, but no one had the guts to stand up for hayden. they just watch the show, and stand back.

"um, excuse me. what are you doing?" annie asked in her mean girl voice to mackenzie.

"uh, whatever. i'll see you tonight at dinner hayden." mackenzie scoffed then walked away.

"what dinner?!" annie asked, slamming hayden's locker.

"my mom invited her family over." hayden said, sighing.

"invite me. i'm your girlfriend." annie said.

"you know my mom doesn't agree with our relationship." hayden told her.

"whatever. just meet me at the old park on melrose after dinner, i'll wear the red lace you like." annie whispered the last part in his ear, then walked away, swaying her hips.