~thirty~

annie leblanc cried in her bed. hayley was at home with logan while katie was with annie, folding her clothes for annie. "i held him mommy. the most beautiful baby i've ever seen. of course logan was the cutest baby but, oh he was so beautiful. i held him until he stopped. he stopped breathing. m-my baby stopped breathing." annie cried, her mom hugging her.

the next week there was the worst time of annie's life. the funeral was just annie, katie, hayley, logan, and the speaker. annie cried on her knees in front of her son's plack. crying her eyes out, it was the worst pain she's ever felt. she felt arms hug her, small arms by logan.

she cried even more. she named her son, london marcus leblanc. annie didn't want anymore kids. she didn't want it to feel like she was replacing london.

after that, she dropped out of college and was fired from her job, after missing so many days. she got a job at as a waitress. annie didn't talk much, only to logan and her customers mostly. she started going back to church with logan, praying. right after london was born, she baptized him.

"mommy? mommy!" logan called, for the fifth time.

"huh?" annie groaned, snapping out of her zone.

"it's time for school! daddy's picking me up soon." logan said, pointing to his clothes.

"ok, ok. just wear anything baby. mommy's tired." annie said, getting up. logan ran to his room while annie walked down to the kitchen.

the doorbell rang as she made her coffee. hayden just came right in. "annie? did you see this note? it's from last week!" hayden said, placing the neon orange eviction letter on the counter.

"yeah? i know." annie said quietly. "i'm handling it."

"how? you don't have good credit! not even for a small apartment!" hayden yelled. he loved them, he didn't want them on the streets. "you're moving in with me."

"what? no!" annie said, pouring her coffee. "i'm handling it!" annie yelled.

"annie, i know you've been through a lot. let me help. logan's my son and he's yours too." hayden said.

"he's not my only son!" annie yelled, "london is still my son."

"i didn't tell you but bella left. we got into a fight because, the baby wasn't mine. they left two months ago." hayden said.

"fine." annie said, then logan came down and left with hayden.