~thirty two~

hayden summerall kisses her, lovingly and passionately. well, at least that's what all of you thought.

the reality, was very awkward. "hey." they both said, shyly, then it went very quiet.

"what were you doing? i-in front of my door." annie stuttered.

"um, just checking in. you know." hayden said. "what were you doing?"

"um, using the restroom." annie said, looking at her feet.

they both knew it, and you know what, they got over the awkwardness and hayden actually kissed her. yes, for real this time. "mommy? daddy?" logan screamed, pulling them apart.

"oh, hey baby." annie said, looking at him.

"were you two kissing?" logan asked

"what? no." they both said.

"mommy was just helping me with my tooth." hayden lied.

"i don't believe you. but i'm tired." logan said, then walked back to his room, in a little waddle down the hall.

"let's go." hayden said, putting his hand out. annie held his hand, then they ran to his room, having passionate and well, i'm not going to explain the details.

after a few weeks, their lust grew even bigger. it was passionate, raw, rough, but also loving. it was a kind of love annie's never felt. in high school, sex with hayden was just, loving. it was good, but now it was even better.

"logan is with my mom, so-" hayden said, as annie made dinner.

"not tonight, baby. i have a fever." annie said, not feeling well. her head was warm and she was tired.

"go lay down then." hayden said, then annie went to the couch, and turned on the tv.

she wasn't pregnant, she knew that. what hayden didn't know was that annie got her eggs frozen and tied her tubes afterlondon. she never told anyone, only hayley and her mom. "whatcha watching?" hayden asked, hoping into the couch with a bowl of soup for annie.

"friends, like normal. but look, ross and rachel has emma!" annie said, then took a sip of her soup.

"would you want another kid?" hayden asked, shit. annie took in a deep breath. "oh, i get it."

"no, no it's not that." annie said, then took in another deep breath, "after london, i froze my eggs and tied my tubes. i was gonna just tie my tubes but i froze my eggs too, just incase i wanted to you know, have another baby." annie said, then hayden smiled. "but, i don't wanna get your hopes up. i'm not ready. for a long time." annie said, and hayden kissed her.