~twenty two~

annie leblanc slipped into her silver shoes when kenzie came in. "annie?" she asked, popping her head inside the room.

"yeah?" annie questioned.

"one of the bridesmaids just called in saying she missed her flight here so we need you." kenzie said.

"sure. for what?" annie asked, standing up.

"about everything. pretty much just walk down the isle, help lauren, and do bridesmaid-y things." kenzie explained, the. pulled annie out of her hotel room and down the hall to the bridal suite.

"momma!" logan exclaimed, then jumped on her. he was the ring bearer and hayden was getting him dressed so annie could get dressed and not worry.

"hi baby." annie kisses his cheek, then mer held him as kenzie pushed annie into a chair.

"lindsay, mia, do her hair just like everyone else's. i'll steam the dress!" kenzie instructed the makeup artists, then left to get the dress. 3 hours till the wedding and a half hour till the photos.

"woah, that was fast." annie said, once the makeup artist and hair stylist were finished.

"we have 7 minutes left till we leave! hurry and get into this dress and you'll put on the jewelry and heels in the car." kenzie said, then pushed annie into the bathroom with the nude dress.

"that was the quickest i've ever gotten ready." annie sighed, as kenzie finished up putting the heels on her.

"ok, here are the earrings." maddie orlando said, handing annie the earrings.

"thanks." annie said, then put them on as maddie put the necklace on her.

"thank you annie for helping." lauren thanked as they drive to the venue.

"of course. i know we haven't gotten along but you've been an amazing aunt to logan and your a great person." annie said, then walked over to hayden who was carrying logan.

"momma!" logan exclaimed as he saw his momma approach him.

"hi baby," annie said, then took him logan in her arms.

then two groomsmen left and left hayden and annie along with logan. "you look beautiful." hayden said.

"thanks hayden. but i am a replica of every bridesmaid so-"

"you still look beautiful." hayden said.

"thanks." annie blushed.

"momma and dadda!" logan. jeered, then annie kissed his forehead and walked with the wedding party for some video and photo shots.

now at the venue, the bride and groom were just getting touched up as the groomsmen and bridesmaids checked everything. the people they hired for the wedding were doing their job as the guests flowed in.

"do you, lauren anne orlando, take william franklin miller to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do." lauren smiled.

"and do you, william franklin miller take-"

"i do." william was eager and excited.

"may we have the rings please?" kenzie gave one ring and william's best man gave the other.

"these rings are made out of a special metal and are a circle, which represents your love that will last an infinity." the ceremony was held in a beautiful hall, filled with over 600 guests. "i now present, for the first time ever, Mr. And Mrs. William Franklin Miller!" lauren and william ran down the long isle, following suit the bridal party also with the groomsmen. annie and hayden were last, along with their son.

"come on buddy." hayden said, then logan hopped into his dad's back and they ran down as well, along with annie.