~twenty three~

logan summerall ate his cake as he sat beside his mom and dad. "yummy?" lauren asked, smiling.

logan nodded, then shoved more of the wedding cake into his mouth. "ok sweetie, that's enough sugar for a week already." annie cut his off.

"come on annie, let him eat the cake." kenzie said.

"you don't have to deal with him later." annie laughed, then took the cake and placed it on the side. annie wiped her son's mouth with a napkin, then gave him some water.

"come on! let's dance!" kenzie pushed annie.

"no thanks." annie replied.

"fine. but you just look lonely." kenzie laughed, then walked away.

"may i have this dance?"

"i- hayden? seriously?" annie giggled, seeing hayden hab who's hand out.

"what? logan is asleep in the rv with my parents and the other kids. come on. please." annie nodded, then took his hand and went on the dance floor. "what about your girlfriend?" annie asked.

"she can wait. you're the person who gave me my kid, i think that deserves some credit." hayden chuckled, then wrapped his arm around her waist as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

logan wasn't asleep. he woke up just a few minutes ago, and sat on a chair with his grandma, watching his parents. he just wished they'd be together.