~fifteen~

hayden summerall drove them to his house, the four all went inside and Hayden showed catrice where to sleep. Annie held Logan, who was sleeping soundly, not making one noise and looking as perfect as ever.

Hayden set up his room, a perfect cot for Logan and enough space for him and Annie. "um, here. he can sleep here. it's warm and I have tons of blankets." hayden said, and Annie nodded, putting Logan in the cot, Hayden made out of jackets, blankets, and small pillows he found in behind his clothes in the closet.

"did you tell your mom yet?" annie asked in a whisper, looking at her son.

"no, I haven't made up my mind yet." he said, making annie frown.

"you're making me think you're one of them. those jocks who care more about their scholarships than anyone else." annie laughed.

"I'm not one of them." he said back.

"you're not, but you seem like them. you're lucky to have a choice. a father leaving his son, happens everyday. but, people notice when a mother leaves. that leads to big stories and shame. this country, says things about equality, yet sexism still lurks. I mean, a guy gets high fives for banging two girls in a day, but look at me. I'm a slut who had to get a test to make sure you're the father." annie said, low yet the hurt and pain in her voice lingered.

"I'm sorry." Hayden didn't know what to say.

"Shut up, let's sleep." annie said, then slept next to her son, with Hayden on the other side of the cot.

In the middle of the night, Logan needed to eat. Both of them work up, Annie day up and took Logan in her arms. Pulling down her shirt and bra, she started to feed her son. "Um, a little warning next time?" Hayden said, looking away.

"Oh shush. Nothing you haven't seen before." Annie said as she fed her son, who was falling asleep at the same time.

Hayden looked, and couldn't keep his eyes away from the sight. His son, was right there, in his home with his ex girlfriend.