~two~

hayden summerall was on his way back home. he left school and just needed to go home. His family was visiting his grandparents in Texas.

Hayden sadly was used to Annie cheating on him. It started a year ago, yet he never left her. No one understands, not even him.

The boy did all his work, until he stopped when there was a small pebble thrown at his window. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window seeing the brunette with blonde highlights on his lawn.

"Please Hayden! Open the door!" The girl begged, as one strap of her purple backpack on her shoulder and rain poured down like crazy.

"Stop being an idiot and come in!" Hayden yelled, closing the window and ran downstairs to open the door.

"I'm sorry Hayden." The girl said right away and hugged her boyfriend. "I will never do that again."

The boy took her off his body. "You said that last time. And the thousands of times before that. Annie, I love you. But do you love me?" Hayden asked as the girl looked at her feet.

"Hayden, you know I do." Annie said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"You would've said it if you did." The boy stepped back. "You wouldn't have cheated in the first place." He opened the door. "And, if you did. You would've never come back."

"Don't kick me out Hayden. Please. It was a mistake. We all make mistakes!" She cried out, tears falling down her face.

"We all make mistakes. But normally people learn from them. They don't do it over and over, even if they know it hurts another. You hurt me. And I have been dealing with it for years now! I love you. I don't know why. But I do. So, before you can hurt me more by leaving me, I'm breaking up with you." Hayden said as he motioned the door for her to leave.

"Please Hayden. We are meant to be." She cried.

"I thought that too. But now, I don't know." And with that, he closed the door.